Wii Classic Controller (not pro) analog triggers doesn't work.

goiabadinhagamer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello guys. I just got a Wii Classic Controller (not a oficial one), and decided to use with my Wii. The buttons works just fine, but in Nintendont, the analog triggers are used liek digital triggers. In Super Mario Sunshine, the game i tested, i have to push the R button all the way down to have any response, and the response is of a 100% pressure. What do i do? Is this a Nintendont problem or my controller's problem?

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Hello guys. I just got a Wii Classic Controller (not a oficial one), and decided to use with my Wii. The buttons works just fine, but in Nintendont, the analog triggers are used liek digital triggers. In Super Mario Sunshine, the game i tested, i have to push the R button all the way down to have any response, and the response is of a 100% pressure. What do i do? Is this a Nintendont problem or my controller's problem?
its your crap controller problem

either its telling nintendont its a wii classic controller pro by codding(each controller sends a different signal to be identified) or it just doesnt have analog triggers and they are just for show lol.

Never buy fake/3rd party controllers for homebrew.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fv6vlP2qSyo