Hacking Wii Backup Loader SD Codes

TrapperKeeperX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I've been enjoying the Wii Backup Loader 0.3 Beta but I have one issue with it and you can't use codes if anyone has the same problem post here and tell me what games.

I have a problem with Dairantou Smash Brothers X right now it applies the codes but they don't seem to work there the correct codes and they work but this won't patch the codes into the game that's the problem let's hope someone can fix the problem to allow codes so if there is anyone that can look into this I would really be appreciated.

I like to say this one more time if anyone has the same problem post here and what game.

Thanks,
TrapperKeeperX

picano

Trophies
Website
soifall.net
XP
Country
United States
I haven't tried too much on .3 yet, but I can say...

Mario Kart Wii (NTSC-J, patched) seems not to use normal codes
-USB Gecko runs fine, and I can create my own codes (still a noob at it) but the main codes seem to fail

Osouji Sentai Clean Keeper (NTSC-J, patched)
-Codes listed on usb gecko site work just fine

Was the same for me on .1

And codes are for more than just beating a game / opponents... some pretty interesting stuff to find. Beta stages, items, characters, etc...

TrapperKeeperX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WiiShizzza said:
But you set Orcarina ON, right?
-I'm sorry, can't help on that one. maybe I'm a pirate, but I'm no cheater.
Yes it's on that's why I said it was applying codes it maybe the coding in cIOS I hope someone fixes it.

quim69

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands Antilles
Mario Galaxy codes work fine for me.
Mario Kart codes don't seem to work for me.

using codes from usbgecko. Didn't try any other games, as I was only testing the codes out.

vettacossx

Wii Theme Team Founder
Trophies
XP
Country
on the o.1 loader it seemed more ocarina cheats worked but go here:

DOWNLOAD NEW CODES: http://www.usbgecko.com/codes/

but weather these work or not is trial and error with each individual version of the loader
wink.gif
maybe forsaekn knows how to re-impliment it could PM him he seems to know a fair bit about it he modified the 0.3 to auto boot after all! YAY!

crash mind over mutant cheats WORK on 0.1 loader but stoped working on 0.2 for example
wink.gif

picano

Trophies
Website
soifall.net
XP
Country
United States
I'll try experimenting with it a bit more once I get past this damn writing assignment...

Since Wiird still runs (able to grab screenshots, view/change memory), I'll see if I can hack up a couple codes (still new to it... but if I attempt one of the easier Galaxy codes [star bits]...). Might get lucky and find a simple offset will fix up most codes...

symplystyc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
quim69 said:
Mario Galaxy codes work fine for me.
Mario Kart codes don't seem to work for me.

using codes from usbgecko. Didn't try any other games, as I was only testing the codes out.

I used the kart codes and they worked both online and offline but only when I used the gecko OS not with the backup loader.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o