Hacking Wii backup loader......looks real!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaxxster

The Heretic
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
207 people viewing...nuts! This is good news for people who dont have modchips but bad news for modders....No doubt this will get patched but then again what idiot updates thier wii without reading what the new firmware does.

mcj

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
zidane_genome said:
Wow... you really want Bushing to confirm this... as confirmed by 4 posts!

Bushing is staying away from Waninkoko's work because of the last thing (cIOS) that got Bushings panties in a twist... They aren't on speaking terms. Even if Waninkoko would give Bushing a copy of it, Bushing would probably say it's fake and will brick your system, and then call the FBI to raid your house and rape your grandmom.

You're comments are ridiculous and just adding to the problem here.

Jacobeian

Trophies
XP
Country
Cuba
lol.. zidane_genome is on fire
rolleyes.gif

what have you been drinking (smoking) ?

playallday

Group: GBAtemp Ghost
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
mad567 said:
so simple can't wait for the beta
wink.gif
I know!!! I'm a programmer and I hate it when people make something cool, show it to you, make you want it bad and then say "you have to wait"!!! For crying out loud just give it to me!! I don't care if it doesn't work 100%!!! I'll take %0.01!!!!

Framework43

I'm International
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
zidane_genome said:

Bushing is staying away from Waninkoko's work because of the last thing (cIOS) that got Bushings panties in a twist... They aren't on speaking terms. Even if Waninkoko would give Bushing a copy of it, Bushing would probably say it's fake and will brick your system, and then call the FBI to raid your house and rape your grandmom.

Thanks for letting me know XD

Jacobeian

Trophies
XP
Country
Cuba
playallday said:
mad567 said:
wink.gif
I know!!! I'm a programmer and I hate it when people make something cool, show it to you, make you want it bad and then say "you have to wait"!!! For crying out loud just give it to me!! I don't care if it doesn't work 100%!!! I'll take %0.01!!!!

then you obviously are a BAD programmer

releasing a POC is fast, releasing a 100% bug free program takes time, live with it

boo_se

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
playallday said:
mad567 said:
wink.gif

This time its not really the coder who leaked the news but the beta testers. Making videos and competing who gets the most credit for this. Im sure waninkoko feels pressuered about all this hype and attention the testers have created.

playallday

Group: GBAtemp Ghost
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Jacobeian said:
playallday said:
mad567 said:
wink.gif

releasing a POC is fast, releasing a 100% bug free program takes time, live with it
haha not funny.

Look, now a few people think its a fake and a beta will say its not. So all this guy needs to do is say that this is a very buggy release and everyone's happy! For all my code I try my hardest to tell people whats going on and here's the code so you know I'm not saying lies like a new n00b. People love that and if you don't then I guess you need something new to call yourself.

zidane_genome

My sword has a +2 bleeding... wanna test it out?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Jacobeian said:
lol.. zidane_genome is on fire
rolleyes.gif

what have you been drinking (smoking) ?

Since 2pm (it's 4pm now), been drinking Woodchuck Granny Smith Hard Apple Cider... mmmmm... goes down smooth!

Wife and her friend are playing Wii Sports, so I have my DS and GBATemp to keep me company...

ppc_gba

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i would prefer he release 0.1 now, and then maybe 0.2 can have the speed fix. it'll be easy to see what games will be most affected by the speed if a compatibility guide is released (or made).

at least he should release the iso fixing tool, so we can start dling/burning backups now, so they'll be ready as soon as it comes out.
more testers will only expose flaws more quickly (if there even are any). i see no advantage to waiting.

at least no one will ever say waninkoko's apps are buggy/rushed... nvm they'll say whatever they want, just release it already!

Shuny

I'm in yr forum, reading yr postz
Trophies
Website
www.shunyweb.info
XP
Country
France
zidane_genome said:

Still here, still trollin' some threads.

Long time no see, zidane_genome

bander

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
It's Time, Let The Truth Out
Obama For President

This Is For You Buddy
QUOTE said:
Want ik had het nooit verwacht
Na al die stille jaren
Een gevoel dat ik tot nu toe nog niet ken
Waar ik kijk zie ik je ogen
Ik hoor overal je stem
Ik denk dat ik verloren ben

Framework43

I'm International
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
playallday said:
Jacobeian said:
playallday said:
mad567 said:
wink.gif

haha not funny.

Look, now a few people think its a fake and a beta will say its not. So all this guy needs to do is say that this is a very buggy release and everyone's happy! For all my code I try my hardest to tell people whats going on and here's the code so you know I'm not saying lies like a new n00b. People love that and if you don't then I guess you need something new to call yourself.

If you were implying that I think its fake from some of my post above, you are incorrect. If you want an Iso loader so badly, just
A.Wait for it
B.Get a Modchip
C.Make it yourself

Waninkoko is only trying to be responsible and fix bugs and etc. so that your wii doesnt brick.

SWORD21

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
blazingwolf said:
Posts merged

zidane_genome said:
From reading the posts, here's what I THINK is delaying the release...

1) 3x read speed, not 6x... Waninkoko might be trying to increase the read speed to 5x or 6x
2) not all games are "supported" yet... he might be trying to get all discs supported.
3) making the tool to "backup" disc's to be read by the apploader

Just give it some time guys... would you rather have an app that only works with WiiChess and Zelda, or one that WORKS with all the games, and reads at decent speeds?

To be honest, I'll take the Zelda and WiiChess loader, atleast its something to play around with and make it tangible, and will make the wait a lot easier.

But it also boots SMG and another game, so all games are actually supported, except maybe ones with updates in them, though I have no idea. But all games are the same, except SSBB which is Dual-Layer.
So it won't read Brawl?

Jacobeian

Trophies
XP
Country
Cuba
QUOTE said:
Something about bushing has rubbed me the wrong way from the start. Don't know if its the name, overly protective anti-piracy stance, or what...

he does not have the same sense of moral as many people here, that's all
everybody has the right to defend his point of view and I never saw him making moral lessons to anyone

about people starting bitching for a release RIGHT NOW (taking their words), lol, it' so funny, do you REALLy think whining for a 0.00001 beta like you say will make it happen ? just wait, it's not so damn hard, you have been living without a backup loader until now, aren't you ?
biggrin.gif

zidane_genome

My sword has a +2 bleeding... wanna test it out?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Shuny said:
zidane_genome said:

Still here, still trollin' some threads.

Long time no see, zidane_genome

You know it!!

MiloFoxburr

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
SWORD21 said:
blazingwolf said:
Posts merged

zidane_genome said:
From reading the posts, here's what I THINK is delaying the release...

1) 3x read speed, not 6x... Waninkoko might be trying to increase the read speed to 5x or 6x
2) not all games are "supported" yet... he might be trying to get all discs supported.
3) making the tool to "backup" disc's to be read by the apploader

Just give it some time guys... would you rather have an app that only works with WiiChess and Zelda, or one that WORKS with all the games, and reads at decent speeds?

To be honest, I'll take the Zelda and WiiChess loader, atleast its something to play around with and make it tangible, and will make the wait a lot easier.

But it also boots SMG and another game, so all games are actually supported, except maybe ones with updates in them, though I have no idea. But all games are the same, except SSBB which is Dual-Layer.
So it won't read Brawl?

He didn't say that..

night_chrono

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jaxxster said:
207 people viewing...nuts! This is good news for people who dont have modchips but bad news for modders....No doubt this will get patched but then again what idiot updates thier wii without reading what the new firmware does.

If Nintendo does patch this out, it will probably say something along the lines of "To prevent unlicensed code from running that could break your Wii console" and not "O crap we are about to start losing some money, even though we have to much already"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...