candylicious

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
Can I use the ordinary Wii Backup Launcher to load copies from a USB Flash disk or a USB hard drive? And if possible, how?

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
QUOTE said:

If you belive it or not, this little Button here holds all your answers you asked for. Click on it, enter some Keywords of your question(s), and let the magic happen. And the best of it: It's free, and won't make you look like a dumbass!
Finaly I can use this
biggrin.gif

Now, I don't have any Clue about which "Backup-Launcher" you're talking about. If you want one that can load games from the Disc and USB, look for USBLoader GX, or NeoGamma. If you only want one that can load only from USB, look for WiiFlow or CFG-Loader. For how to do it, read and search.

candylicious

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
Thanks. But do you know any loader that can load from a disk AND a usb that can also like..... I don't know how to say it.... Like reboot the Wii so your copied game can show up on the official disk channel?

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
candylicious said:
Thanks. But do you know any loader that can load from a disk AND a usb that can also like..... I don't know how to say it.... Like reboot the Wii so your copied game can show up on the official disk channel?
Why the hell would you want that? That is simply useless, takes more time, and has no vantages...with one word: Stupid!

Though, if you would have looked and searched the names I gave you, you would already have your answer...search for the second loader name I gave, and read the Read Me!...and this only works for Disc-Games.

hint: NeoGamma

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/kTzpzBF.mp4