Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I downloaded the genplusgx source 2 minutes before I read your post
tongue.gif

I got some games and wanted the original genplusgx and then try to make the modifications.
If I decide to do it it should be finished in about 10 minutes
tongue.gif

EDIT: Tryied the original, works with my roms. Will start a new thread with USB2/3rd party Classic Controller mods includings sources/diffs.
EDIT2: Thread has to wait, here is the genplusgx usb2 dol:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QQGL5HWN

bubbleboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mousex said:
Bladexdsl said:
???
I don't see a point in fixing Banjo Kazooie as there is a great X360-Arcade version of it.

Wow. Stupidest post I've read all week, seriously.

Goldeneye compatibility will be the s**t, thanks so much for this emu guys, it kicks ass!!

xander150

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
bubbleboy said:
Wow. Stupidest post I've read all week, seriously.It's a shame that it's other one month old and not from this week
tongue.gif
I think it's not stupid, just snotty. Looking up your old posts there is so much bullshit too
wacko.gif
(Sorry, but Germans tie together (especially we two
wink.gif
) and I saw more helpful/relevant posts from mousex than from you
lecture.gif
)
I play BK/BT arcade too
smile.gif
It's a quality no emu will reach without good re-texturing but a 100% compatibility for Wii64 would still be great
smile.gif

QUOTE(XFlak @ Apr 23 2010, 06:06 PM) xander, u are awesome! Great work!

I'm really shocked to see someone relatively new with about 50 posts contributing the way you have, seriously I'm impressed and I'm glad u r a part of the community!
Silent member for a long time. Not asking questions, just reading and then adding something to the scene
wink.gif
(And having someone reading/posting/flaming here in the past so there was no need to post (at least no need for useless posts
tongue.gif
))

Psycho Sonic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having a problem with controls.

In Diddy Kong Racing, the classic controller's left stick won't work. I've made sure it's set to Left Stick in the options, and most everything else is set to default. Is this common?

fishears

fishears
Trophies
Website
code.google.com
XP
Country
I can't get Zelda to play... Majora & Ocarina used to work but seem to have stopped for me since this release - they load (partially) in to MEM2 but when I start them I just get the black screen with the ROM access icon in the top right. Nothing happens but I can get back to the Wii64 menu.

Any bright sparks got some advice for me?

EDIT: looks like no 32mb roms are working for me....

B

Bladeforce

OP
i am also having lots of problems with games not working that were previously, starfox being another now i just get a flickering screen making it unplayable

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: