Wii 3.4U with problem cIOS rev14 and more

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by charlieg, Nov 4, 2009.

Nov 4, 2009
  1. charlieg
    OP

Member charlieg GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    Hi,

i have a big problem i think .. i want to install cIOS 14 rev14 on a 3.4U Wii, when i tried it the first time, it was written an error -2011 now, i'm trying to load this app again and it won't load anymore, and more, all the apps i have on my SD Card won't load anymore .. i don't have install Bootmii yet and don't seem to load my apps now .. what can i do ?

Thank You

2. matguitarist

Member matguitarist GBAtemp Fan

Canada
    Have you try another sd card ? Maybe there is a problem with your sd ... app don't load without cIOS ... that normal they did'nt load ... try redownload and install again your cios

3. illinialex24

Member illinialex24 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    The problems are unconnected. You need a trucha bug for cIOS38 rev14 to work.

4. charlieg
    OP

Canada
    Trucha Bug is supposed to load without cIOS (logically, because we need to patch IOS 36 to install cIOS on some Wii's version) and it don't load .. i didn't tried another SD Card because i don't have another one, HomeBrew Channel see my apps, but when i "click" on it it won't load ..

5. XFlak

Member XFlak Wiitired but still kicking

Canada
    u need the trucha bug in IOS36 to do this. Pretty sure 3.4 doesn't have it, to get it, use Trucha Bug Restorer

6. charlieg
    OP

Canada
    Trucha Bug don't want to load to patch my IOS36 .. HBC see it but when i "Click" on it, it won't load ..

7. matguitarist

Canada
    Try Trucha bug restorer via bannerbomb ... maybe it will work put the elf/dol at the root of your sd chose ios 15 downgrade ios 15 after trucha bug ios 36 and just try reinstall cios 14

8. XFlak

Canada
    if u can access the bootmii menu, restore a dump of ur nand and try again (assuming u have 1)

or instead

if u can access bootmii, u can install cios249 another way.

get the required files to run cboot2, copy the boot.dol for the cios installer to the root of ur sd card, then launch "bootmii" (it will actually launch the installer with the trucha bug), when asked to choose an ios, choose not to reload it, then install the cios

9. charlieg
    OP

Canada
    i tried what matguitarist told me and it worked, i runned Trucha Bug Restorer via bannerbomb and it worked, and then i returned to HBC and now .. the HBC Screen is UPSIDE DOWN !! god i'm scared loll [​IMG] but i was able to install cIOS rev14 at least, but .. have i a way to have my HBC okay ?

10. matguitarist

Canada
    LOL Just install ios 34 and 61 without any trucha and it will work [​IMG] That normal lol

Use NUSD for downloading the latest one and pack to wad. Just install it you can also use dop ios or pimp my wii for doing that if you have internet on your wii

11. XFlak

Canada
    install IOS61-64-v5405 (either using dop ios or install a wad, u can get the wad using nus downloader, if u use dop ios, be sure to say no to 'sig hack check')
    reinstall your homebrew channel (re-run the hackmii installer)
    it will install on IOS61 this time and fix your problem

it installed on ios 36 before, and once u put the trucha bug in ios36 homebrew flips upside down, team twiizers did it on purpose to annoy pirates and those who use cioscorp) Once its installed on an non-fakesigned ios it will be rightside up again.

12. illinialex24

Member illinialex24 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    No obviously you don't understand. You need a trucha bugged IOS to install a trucha bugged IOS.....

13. charlieg
    OP

Canada
    i did what xflak40 told me and it is A-1 all is great thank you for your answers [​IMG]

14. XFlak

Canada
    your very welcome!