Wii #2892 - Enclave: Shadows of Twilight (Europe)

kupo3000

Trophies
XP
Country
Can't barely find any info on this, just the old Xbox/PC version,
Is it PAL exclusive and does it support classic control?

Xuphor

I have lied to all of you. I am deeply sorry.
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
[yt]mTAUSSVDppo[/yt]

Looks like it's just a wii-mote compatible version of the PC game.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Played this years ago, it was fairly decent but very flawed. I hope the controls have been fixed with the Wii one, its taken a long time since they announced this version.

h8uthemost

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So...there's definitely no CC support? This looks halfway interesting to me, but I don't want to sit there and wave my hands around to hack and slash. Especially if the motion controls aren't very good.

mayhem13

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes it supports the classic controller, I used it myself. Be warned though, the game is terrible. Of course I never played the Xbox or PC Version. But as a Wii game in 2012, even with all the garbage on the wii. This is still a terrible game. The graphics have virtually no texture, very washed out and dull, the gameplay is repetitive and boring, the framerate chugs despite being such a simple looking game, the camera angle stinks, combat/collision detection is weak. Everything about it including the menus and videos look like 2003 if not earlier. Maybe in 2003 this was considered decent but now its just another disgrace on the Wii. I did like the music though. One good thing.

Reactions: 1 person

Gladius

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
The beginning of game was interesting, nice story and voice act, but the gameplay and even graphics are a disappointment. For a better conclusion try to compare this game with Prince of Persia - Forgotten Sands.

Neversoft

Trophies
XP
Country
Yes it supports the classic controller, I used it myself. Be warned though, the game is terrible. Of course I never played the Xbox or PC Version. But as a Wii game in 2012, even with all the garbage on the wii. This is still a terrible game. The graphics have virtually no texture, very washed out and dull, the gameplay is repetitive and boring, the framerate chugs despite being such a simple looking game, the camera angle stinks, combat/collision detection is weak. Everything about it including the menus and videos look like 2003 if not earlier. Maybe in 2003 this was considered decent but now its just another disgrace on the Wii. I did like the music though. One good thing.
I couldn't agree more... You almost get the impression that they planned on releasing this port back in 2006 and they shelved it because it was dated then - only for somebody to dust it off and release it half a decade later :(

The only good thing about this game is the fact that you can turn it off and play something else. Terrible graphics, stilted gameplay, poor controls - avoid.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe in 2003 this was considered decent
No not at all, I've been replaying a lot of "oldies" from that era on PC & Xbox and this would be considered poor graphically even when the Xbox launched in 2001.

I had a half hour go on this version It's a whole lot worse than the PC version I played, I don't remember stuttering graphics at all.

bazamuffin

RESIDENT HATER OF POLITICAL POSTING WANKSTAINS
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1