Wii #2691 - Rune Factory: Tides of Destiny (USA)

Xuphor

I have lied to all of you. I am deeply sorry.
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm getting it now, I'll let you all know if it works or not on my system. If no one posts how good it is by then, I'll also post if I like it or not, as a NON Harvest Moon fan.

Xuphor

Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know if this game can use Motion Plus or not? I can't find any info at all about that :/

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nintendo Weekly made this interesting. But I'll wait some reviews before hunting this game.

Agreed! I was watching Nintendo week last night and they made this game seem like a "must download". A bit off topic but was it me or did this week's episode of Nintendo Week seem fairly decent?

Xuphor

Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Works on USB Loader GX, USA region Wii.

Seems like a great game so far. Note that I've never played any Rune Factory game, and do NOT like Harvest Moon games.

The idea you can play as a female is misleading so far though. I'm a couple hours into it, and the female protagonist is still soul bound in the male protagonist's body..... Anyone know when/if they seperate?

Xuphor

Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Works on USB Loader GX, USA region Wii.

Seems like a great game so far. Note that I've never played any Rune Factory game, and do NOT like Harvest Moon games.
Why do you keep emphasizing the last part?

Not sure. I emphasize randomly sometimes when my brain isn't working.

Anyway, Some other info you all might be interested in: The names Aben, Sonja, and Ymir don't have to be that, you can rename them whatever you want. Personally, that surprised me.

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
man this is so different than frontier they've taken crop growing out of it completely all you do is use the wand to make sprouts appear, tame some monsters, send them to the isle and than sit back! there's no mining either how are you supposed to get iron without getting it out of random pots how do they expect you to craft anything?!

Lommy

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Has anybody already found out how to play it on a PAL Wii? I tried it with the latest USB Loader GX but it freezes everytime. Do I need to change the IOS or something?

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
they've ruined this by making it that you can't get back on ymir unless your near/holding an isle you always run out of energy, never get to your destination and die.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them