Wii #2654 - Xenoblade Chronicles (Europe)

HaloBenish

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Anybody else having the game hang on the loading screen after selecting new game. It never stops loading, how should does it normally take?

wolffangalchemist

This is bat country!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
HaloBenish said:
Anybody else having the game hang on the loading screen after selecting new game. It never stops loading, how should does it normally take?
shouldn't take but afew seconds if you are playing from usb loaders, try using a different cios or updating your cios, the one i used is cios 223 hermes, ios 37 based mload 5.1.

HaloBenish

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
wolffangalchemist said:
HaloBenish said:
shouldn't take but afew seconds if you are playing from usb loaders, try using a different cios or updating your cios, the one i used is cios 223 hermes, ios 37 based mload 5.1.
Tried that and just about everything else I can think of

princefarzan

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Anybody else getting audio crackling sound when running it on dolphin(latest svn)? The framerate of mine is stable at around 20-25fps not sure if thats the problem or if I have to change one of the settings so the audio crackling would go away.

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
princefarzan said:
Anybody else getting audio crackling sound when running it on dolphin(latest svn)? The framerate of mine is stable at around 20-25fps not sure if thats the problem or if I have to change one of the settings so the audio crackling would go away.
play it on a real wii problem solved
laugh.gif

kurisu74

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
SoulSnatcher said:
6hrrp.png

It's been on for several hours, too.

Stupid private tracker leechers. And I'm ruining my share ratio by getting this (can't fix that because of my shitty upload speed and bandwidth cap).
dry.gif

Dude it's on Usenet too. Might save you a couple of hours and a couple of gigs upload.

Fun_Zephyr

Trophies
XP
Country
There seems to be 2 dumps of this game... One is about 7.85Gb and another one is 6.52Gb. The smaller one has been labelled the same as teh otehr but is stated to be [PROPER][FIX-NTSC]

Does this mean the bigger one is not the proper dump (something wrong with it) and you need the smaller or does it not matter which one is used?

Giga_Gaia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Fun_Zephyr said:
There seems to be 2 dumps of this game... One is about 7.85Gb and another one is 6.52Gb. The smaller one has been labelled the same as teh otehr but is stated to be [PROPER][FIX-NTSC]

Does this mean the bigger one is not the proper dump (something wrong with it) and you need the smaller or does it not matter which one is used?

The normal size one does work. It works for me directly through disc channel (got a wiikey), by loading from disc with a backup loader and by loading from hard drive with usb loader gx.

kurisu74

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Fun_Zephyr said:

There's only one official dump (Xenoblade_Chronicles_PAL_WII-ABSTRAKT) and the size is 8043.6MB.

Akeos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
WOW....well that blew my mind!

Can't think of a game, let alone a console RPG, that's really got my attention and has me generally excited to play.
And the British English voice-overs are great so far. The conversations flow with no awkward silence between one character then the next and the voice seem to fit the characters. And if I've had enough, the Japanese language option is always there!
Can't wait to get my limited edition on friday! Well done Nintendo, well done!!

Using USB Loader GX and have found no problems so far (Watching the intro at the mo), just put the game on HDD and it loaded smoothly.

Just had to express my excitement, well now back to the game
yaywii.gif

Reploid

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
kurisu74 said:
Fun_Zephyr said:

There's only one official dump (Xenoblade_Chronicles_PAL_WII-ABSTRAKT) and the size is 8043.6MB.
I dont get it. Its a warez is it not? How official can it be?

D

Deleted User

OK... *takes deep breath* ...I didn't want to do this, but here I go.. *switches to n00b fanb0y m0d3*... :
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGCANTWAITITEEZAWESOMEWTDFLOLOL I WANT I GET M♥♥

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Mine would be easy. All it has to do is bob it's head :D:evil::blush:
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Psi can make an AI babe lol.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I knew I should've bought the 50ft ethernet cord over the 25 lesson learned size matters
    +2
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    vffvb gferwbgereg
    :O [☎️ Bunjolio's mother that he's swearing]
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    she*
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Fuck
    +1
  • J @ Just_Ragnar:
    What are mlc.bin files and are they important or can i delete them off my wii u sd card
    My apologies there little Miss @Bunjolio :mellow::blush::)
    Butt I'm still telling her :P
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Never gonna give you upNever gonna let you downNever gonna run around and desert youNever gonna make you cryNever gonna say goodbyeNever gonna tell a lie and hurt you
    I don't recognise the song. Which one is it?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Sigma
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Sometimes people make mistakes, if you correct them then they'll remember.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Try not to easily get offended if somebody calls you by different pronouns by mistake.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What I can't just call someone a dick or a vagina
    ... [looks up vagina] 🤓 🔎 📖 ] :O:ohnoes::ohnoes::ohnoes: 🤢🤮
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Good thing I have a vagina
    +1
  • Materia_tofu @ Materia_tofu:
    Evil SylverReZ: "GuldRez"
    I always knew you were a Kunt @K3Nv2 :tpi::rofl2:
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: