Wii #2654 - Xenoblade Chronicles (Europe)

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
dekuleon said:
Hey guys, is there a solution that actually works now a days to play import games on 4.3U?
Can't you just letterbomb a 4.3 wii to homebrew enable it, and then configure a USB loader?

I mean, USB loading has always gotten past import restrictions.
I dunno, I haven't kept up with the Wii scene at all.

dekuleon

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I'll try!

I don't use USB for games via Hombrew since I got WODE.
They say WodeFlow will do the job too!

Thanks anyway!
wink.gif

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since it's Dual Layer I might just import it, I can't be bothered to use Dolphin, though I'll see how well it runs on there. But I just like the feeling of buying a game more, and it would feel even better because it would be my first ever imported game.

Nujui

I need something to do.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yuyuyup said:
Slyakin said:
yuyuyup said:
Yay thanks Nintendo for giving birth to a new audience of pirates that might have otherwise paid for a USA retail copy
Totally, because everyone that owns a Wii knows how to run burned games.
http://lifehacker.com/5830367/how-to-hack-...in-five-minutes
Not everyone hacks there wiis you know (I can name many people that don't hack there wii and don't even know how too, or even want too.)

And yes, I know this site is mostly pirates, but not everyone here is one.

So please, go cry about pirating some where else.

Anyway....

I've heard a lot of hype about this game, has anyone played it? Does it live up to it's hype?

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
KirbyBoy said:
Anyway....

I've heard a lot of hype about this game, has anyone played it? Does it live up to it's hype?
I heard a lot of people who played the Japanese version say it was nigh on amazing. While I don't usually take others' opinions as I my own, and I still won't, but it's something.

Deleted member 473940

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
IGN saying its the best JRPG of this generation lol.
I wonder how well it works with Dolphin, maybe will give it a shot.

But, dont wanna mess around with Dolphin again for a while -.- PS2 emulator is giving me enough headache for now
tongue.gif

Well, its not everyday that you get something decent on the Wii, so either way, grab it
wink.gif

--=ZerO=--

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
KirbyBoy said:
Anyway....

Well i playing it for about 5 hours now and it's still getting better and better.
BTW the last J-RPG i liked was FF VI (FF III in US i think). The game was never released in Europe for the SNES.
wink.gif

I would describe it as an mixture of FF XII and WoW. But this also can't really match Xenoblade.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
--=ZerO=-- said:
KirbyBoy said:
Anyway....

Well i playing it for about 5 hours now and it's still getting better and better.
BTW the last J-RPG i liked was FF VI (FF III in US i think). The game was never released in Europe for the SNES. ;)

I would describe it as an mixture of FF XII and WoW. But this also can't really match Xenoblade.
With that description I really hope you're wrong. FFXII was my least favorite FF and I found WoW okay yet for an MMO I got bored extremely quick.

--=ZerO=--

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
machomuu said:
--=ZerO=-- said:
KirbyBoy said:
Anyway....

BTW the last J-RPG i liked was FF VI (FF III in US i think). The game was never released in Europe for the SNES. ;)

With that description I really hope you're wrong. FFXII was my least favorite FF and I found WoW okay yet for an MMO I got bored extremely quick.

It has a FF XII like battle system but better and it is large and open like WoW. My first impressions. The Story is like "!, ?, !!!, WTF, Hell Yeah!, OMG!". The first FF VII-Aerith-like Scene is happening within the first 3 hours of the game... I can't really name a game that is like xenoblade. I know none. It's like they took the best of all and put it into Xenoblade.
biggrin.gif

Retrovertigo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've avoided everything to do with this game so as to not spoil it. But one question (my collectors pack arrives tomorrow hopefully) - does it have any ties at all to Xenogears/Xenosaga? Any sort of spiritual successor? Thanks

Giga_Gaia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Retrovertigo said:
I've avoided everything to do with this game so as to not spoil it. But one question (my collectors pack arrives tomorrow hopefully) - does it have any ties at all to Xenogears/Xenosaga? Any sort of spiritual successor? Thanks

No it doesn't apparently.

cloud_gackt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Retrovertigo said:
xenoblade it's not related with xenogears or xenosaga trilogy
xenoblade use original story

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://a.co/d/8tRQnqT