Wii #2249 - A Shadow's Tale (Europe)

1stkirbyever

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Interesting game, I find it retarded however that the game was already translated in the Japanese release, all they had to really do was make boxart and change the logo, lol.
Great Platform/Puzzle game though, my only dislike is the lack of music.

Dust2dust

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This is the same as 2133 - Kage no Tou (Japan)

An interesting game, grab it if you don't have it yet. It was already multi in the japanese version, but they might have corrected typos or translation faults here and there. You usually find a lot of them in japanese-made translations.
rolleyes.gif

AshuraZro

Belongs in a museum.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Whew. They musta pulled an all nighter to come up with this name and logo!

Played the japanese release. It's neat and alright.

dsfanatic5

Team ICO Freak
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just started playing Kage No Tou (JP version) a few days ago, and it's great, plus all the text is English. I can't help but draw artistic design comparisons with the game ICO for PS2. Everything from the intro, the story, the art style, and atmosphere feel like a nod to ICO.

Dust2dust

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
DespizingU said:
Been waiting for this for months now. Anyone know when the NTSC is coming?

Apparently, it will come out on January 4th, 2011 in the US. The name should be "Lost in Shadow".

If you have problems playing PAL releases, try the japanese one. It's NTSC and fully translated in english.

DespizingU

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dust2dust said:
DespizingU said:
Been waiting for this for months now. Anyone know when the NTSC is coming?

Apparently, it will come out on January 4th, 2011 in the US. The name should be "Lost in Shadow".

If you have problems playing PAL releases, try the japanese one. It's NTSC and fully translated in english.

Whoah... Thank you for the info. I totally missed the Jap release, and I definitely would not have thought that it would have been translated into English.

I thought I read in NP that is going to be next year for Lost In Shadow, but I was hoping it would have changed. I'll give the Pal a release a shot right now, if it doesn't work for whatever reason I'll go with the Jap release.

Thanks for the help. It's much appreciated.

Retrovertigo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can anyone who played the jap version tell me whether it has borders? Annoyingly, this PAL version is one of those games with small borders around the screen, and I'd rather have full screen to be honest. I'll get the jap version if it is an improvement. Thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: Or, I also heard that if you use flash memory, it can act as more "RAM" at least windows tell me...