Wii #2241 - Greg Hastings' Paintball 2 (USA)

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
are you for real... god damn it i got so much to do... meh hopefully it's decent.

DjFIL

Trophies
Website
homepage.mac.com
XP
Country
Canada
Waiting for my Xbox 360 version to arrive... was delayed in Canada (due to requirement for inclusion of a French manual we expect). I loved the original game on the 1st Xbox... it was amazing on Xbox Live multiplayer, fast paced and exciting. May download this just to try with the Wii controls... but the Xbox 360 version will get almost all of my attention.

taktularCBo

Trophies
XP
Country
France
why should people play those games? Gotcha itself is a simulation of "war", but to simulate a simulation...nah, c'mon kids go out and play it in the real world!

Pattonfiend67

You're F'ng Out!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
we can't even get nba jam with multiplayer online, how the hell did this garbage get it?!?!?!?!?!?

what a bunch of backwards-ass shit... bleh...​

Bayliss79

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
looks like it could be pretty good online don't think the main game will be any good but online maybe,post please if you've managed to play online yet and tell us what ya think

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Bayliss79 said:
looks like it could be pretty good online don't think the main game will be any good but online maybe,post please if you've managed to play online yet and tell us what ya think

QFT, this actually looks quite decent. Wonder how the online will be though

DjFIL

Trophies
Website
homepage.mac.com
XP
Country
Canada
Now 21 days after the US release, the Xbox 360 version (and Wii version too) hasn't reached Canada stores. Most believe this is due to an issue with lack of French manual inclusion. I decided to give the Wii version a chance... honestly I wasn't fully impressed, even when on a Wii FPS comparison level, it just doesn't seam to be as fun as I remember the first one back on the original Xbox. Only able to find two reviews of the Xbox 360 version (from minor game blogs)... both gave it reviews of below 50%. So due to delays and lack of hype (reviews in general), I've cancelled my pre-order for the Xbox 360 version. It's really too bad as I was looking forward to this... still have good memories of how fun it was online with Xbox Live back in the day.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: *yawn*