Wii #2203 - Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock (Europe)

creepingcreep

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Soundtrack looks ok but not really enough songs to float my boat

Does anyone know if oneup still release GH5 pal dlc? I cant seem to find anything from like May onwards?

Xuphor

I have lied to all of you. I am deeply sorry.
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It stinks they went back to locking songs though, I liked Metallica's all songs in quickplay already unlocked thing.

Has anyone found codes to unlock all songs in quickplay or party play yet?

mariosonic

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Xuphor said:
It stinks they went back to locking songs though, I liked Metallica's all songs in quickplay already unlocked thing.

Has anyone found codes to unlock all songs in quickplay or party play yet?
You have to unlock them again?Guess I wont be playing the 3 Megadeth songs and If You Want Peace Prepair For War when i first turn on the game.Ah well.Quest mode should be good.

VashTS

Beat it, son
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
player594 said:
Will Rock Band 2 instruments work with this?

i can confirm GH3 guitar works, and Rock Band Beatles drums (So I assume the guitar as well) but thats all i have. i can confirm that the xplorer for 360 doesnt work on wii version.

sanghoku

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
the thing i like best about this one are features like party play + ds connectivity, but above all: the characters now match the song & lyrics!!! that was the most annoying thing in my eyes in the previous games...

Blastoise

Trophies
XP
Country
Oh. My. God. I just got up to the 2112 bit.

2112 is my favourite song of all time, one of the reasons why I was so excited for this game. I was kinda worried that it wouldnt be as good as its cut up into 7 different parts and I thought having that break inbetween would be annoying. They have little bits inbetween each part narrated by Neil Peart, Geddy Lee and Alex Lifeson which fills in this break which is good. They've re recorded a bit of it, which at first I was thinking "NOOO!!" but then as you played it more, you realise its actually pretty good.

I now need a new change of pants.

yaum-gui

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Goddamn ! The game seemed to be working when I entered a son in Quest mode, then it started to freeze, then got back to normal (music kept on playing, as well as the song in background)...

I use Config USB Loader v60 IOS249, with Anti 002 fix + IOS223 + blocking IOS reload for this game.
Anyone knows what's going on ?

PS : BTW, the game keeps on logging me to Nintendo WFC, then logs me out. Any chance that this connection problem could be related to the freezing issue ?

Blastoise

Trophies
XP
Country
yaum-gui said:
Goddamn ! The game seemed to be working when I entered a son in Quest mode, then it started to freeze, then got back to normal (music kept on playing, as well as the song in background)...

I use Config USB Loader v60 IOS249, with Anti 002 fix + IOS223 + blocking IOS reload for this game.
Anyone knows what's going on ?

PS : BTW, the game keeps on logging me to Nintendo WFC, then logs me out. Any chance that this connection problem could be related to the freezing issue ?

Try IOS 222

yaum-gui

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
But I thought IOS223 was necessary to enable the mic function in the game, am I right ? I will try your solution anyway, ASAP.

Pete666

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Works with latest Wiiflow (222) use 222 merge and it works perfectly..

will try it with my wiikey..

But game is already pre-order and it rocks a lot compared to world tour and 5

netspy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I use CFG USB Loader v59 + cIOSX Rev20 (IOS56 based = works fine with instruments & mic + read correctly DLC on SDHC cards), everything seems to run fine.

yaum-gui

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
netspy said:
I use CFG USB Loader v59 + cIOSX Rev20 (IOS56 based = works fine with instruments & mic + read correctly DLC on SDHC cards), everything seems to run fine.

Lucky you ! I had the same configuration, like, one week ago...but I couldn't install Hermes cIOS...
The DLC seems to be readable. Playable ? I wish it is !

yaum-gui

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Okay...neither 222-mload nor 224-mload won't launch the game at all, 223-mload is good for launching but remains crap while playing...and 223-yal (don't know what it stands for) gives a WBFS error and restarts my Wii.

Any more feedback ?

EDIT : got it solved. I used another Internet connection (one with which the Wii couldn't connect) and everything went just fine. Strange thing, ios 222-mload made the game less accurate, making it harder to strum...
What I did to make it work : no Internet connection, cIOSx Rev 20 (IOS56 based I think), CFG USB Loader v60 on IOS249, launch the game with IOS223-mload.

mariosonic

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Cant say where on here,but I found a ISO that claims its the NTSC.Can anyone comfirm that this is real,or is it just a patched verson of the Pal?

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mariosonic said:
Cant say where on here,but I found a ISO that claims its the NTSC.Can anyone comfirm that this is real,or is it just a patched verson of the Pal?

some site i know (i can't say it thorugh) says the nstc is out and he's testing it now and i'm downloading it now.

edit: yes my friend said it's nstc so it's been leaked early.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: So negative