Wii #2201 - TrackMania (Europe)

MF Tlaxcala

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Cool! I like this on ds, so with the grapics of the Wii it will be surly a good stunt and race game!
laugh.gif

camurso_

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Played it last night for about 10 minutes.
Controls are too sensitive or unbalanced. Played it only with wii remote, like mario kart and had to put it almost diagonally in order to align my car.

Tryed to play it online and only foune two partners. One left the game before it started. The other did not race...

raine.sisk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm on now if anyone wants to play.

Edit - Eh, found one guy and we were about to get in game but one of us kept losing connection.

Hielkenator

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
camurso_ said:
BlueStar said:
camurso_ said:
Controls are too sensitive

That's what Trackmania's like - you're just not good enough at it yet.

I unlocked every extra in DS and have been playing it since it came out in the first Trackmania PC version...
closedeyes.gif

Hmm...every car in the game has another level of response.

The stadium cars are the least responsive.

I really think this is the best racing second to excite bots... very good controls!

w!!

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i agree for the wii the motion controls are terribly sensitive... add WM+ and it's practically unusable. Would also have liked a map in the corner too...

ShinyLatios

Not Quite There Yet
Trophies
Website
www.eonaegis.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
I'm a world champion! check the track records of Stadium A3 on wifi. happened around yesterday, and haven't played after so I don't know if it still stands... I'm a tied first place with some other person. profile is called kaj.

I was champion on 24 september, around 11PM my time.

sammie1100

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
This game is awesome, but I cant play online! My burned game loads extemely slow (30-60 seconds for 1 track) So that loading time results me into getting disconnected from the race I try to join! And I can only play online with the burned one, I cant play online with original wii games.

SamAsh07

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
sammie1100 said:
This game is awesome, but I cant play online! My burned game loads extemely slow (30-60 seconds for 1 track) So that loading time results me into getting disconnected from the race I try to join! And I can only play online with the burned one, I cant play online with original wii games.
Your problem is really weird, I'll post here after 2-3 hours when I've probably played the game, whether its laggy at loading for me too or not, atm its downloading (82% xD)

camurso_

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Once again, another game that could be a serious threat coming from Nintendo to the other consoles, fails where it should win.

Online in this game sucks big time. Why can´t we join a server game, like CoD and several other Wiin online support games?

I mean, why must we wait for other players to join (5/10 min) us so that we can play it against them.
Why not making it like the pc versions where we join a previously created game and "jump" from track to track endlessly?

I mean, was it so hard to do?

All CoD games do that!
mad.gif

SamAsh07

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
@ sammie1100, well I guess you're the only unlucky one, my game works smooth, load times are quick (barely 5-8 seconds). Even the online is fine. Try re-burning your ISO on 2x speed.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Surprised they never made a second one.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It takes two was their newest different theme
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I didn't care for that one so much, but didn't play it much either.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just played little of "Still Wakes The Deep" , just came to gamepass today, its alright, kinda creepy. I'm not usually a horror game fan, but it looks really good graphic wise, esp w 4k. I admit it made me jump a few times.
  • LNLenost @ LNLenost:
    Anyone here using the 3DS?
  • LNLenost @ LNLenost:
    do u have pretendo?
  • LNLenost @ LNLenost:
    whats ur code?
  • B @ btjunior:
    i dont have pretendo sorry
  • LNLenost @ LNLenost:
    oh ok
  • LNLenost @ LNLenost:
    well if ur console isnt modded i suggest u to mod it
  • B @ btjunior:
    also, just curius, does the freinds app still work after the shutdown?
  • LNLenost @ LNLenost:
    yes
  • B @ btjunior:
    nice
  • LNLenost @ LNLenost:
    but u cant play online games anymore :(
  • LNLenost @ LNLenost:
    i miss going in other peoples town
  • B @ btjunior:
    yeah
  • LNLenost @ LNLenost:
    i have a friend named Pineapple (@pineappleJuice hi). we played a lot the day b4 the server shutdown
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I preten to know doe
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @LNLenost how well is the pretendo servers, you ever get kicked off games when playing online?
    +1
  • LNLenost @ LNLenost:
    @BigOnYa not always you get kicked. it happens rarely to me.
    +1
  • LNLenost @ LNLenost:
    ofc they're not great, but props to them for making this
    +1
  • LNLenost @ LNLenost:
    btw, I decided to make the nintendo support team going insane
  • LNLenost @ LNLenost:
    i told them my badges disappeared after i opened the badge arcade after the shutdown, but actually they disappeared because i opened the badge arcade w/ pretendo
  • AcuteBulbasaurappears @ AcuteBulbasaurappears:
    Hey, is there anybody who knows how to create wuhb-files? :) I would like to create forwarders for two Wii-channels: https://gbatemp.net/threads/wuhb-to-vwii-channel-request.657253/#post-10441514
    AcuteBulbasaurappears @ AcuteBulbasaurappears: Hey, is there anybody who knows how to create wuhb-files? :) I would like to create forwarders...