Wii #2174 - Gormiti - The Lords of Nature! (Europe)

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
They're (were?) all the rage with kids here.
I guess it's an entirely Italian production like Winx Club. I still wonder why Konami does those games
unsure.gif

highanimalhouse

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
From the previews I've seen of it, it actually doesn't look that bad. It looks like it plays like the Lego games, but different.

It probably sucks. Konami can't seem to make a decent game anymore
frown.gif
Hopefully, Castlevania: Lords of Shadow is awesome.

Aeladya

*mistressOFtheCLOW
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
highanimalhouse said:
From the previews I've seen of it, it actually doesn't look that bad. It looks like it plays like the Lego games, but different.

It probably sucks. Konami can't seem to make a decent game anymore
frown.gif
Hopefully, Castlevania: Lords of Shadow is awesome.

I dunno, I kinda like Monster Finder/Foto Showdown (note in the instruction manual they call it Monster Finder...seriously). My only beef is the lack of exploration...and the fact that I can't play as the girl. If they added exploration instead of just going straight to battle menu style, Monster Finder would have been an amazing game. I bought it on sale along with Spirit Tracks while I was at Fry's. Anyway I saw the cartoon thing, it's not horrible, although I like Winx Club better. If they had a Winx Club RPG where you could make your own fairy I would be all over that. The game doesn't look horrible though, it seems pretty faithful to the show, but I only saw like one episode because nothing else was on. Sounds like the voice actors from the show too...at least from what I remember.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Hawaii played it smart and said we're too hot for this land