tongue.gif

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not exactly the arcade ports I wanted from Sega but the games were good IN THE ARCADE, out of the arcade not so.

samred

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
yuyuyup said:
doyama said:
yuyuyup said:
Finally let the deluge of wonderful wii titles begin

Hey these were kinda decent arcade rail shooters! Don't knock em
tongue.gif
what the fuck I wasn't being sarcastic, I've been waiting for this for a long time

Yeah, I saw that first post and exclaimed out loud in agreement. These were two of the best light-gun games ever made. I can't wait to get home from vacation and play these.

doyama

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yuyuyup said:
doyama said:
yuyuyup said:

tongue.gif
what the fuck I wasn't being sarcastic, I've been waiting for this for a long time

Oh sorry. I misinterpreted your post. I suppose I read 'deluge' and thought you meant it in the derogatory way, since shovelware on the Wii is obviously a huge problem. And I'd be the first to admit these games probably aren't all that popular outside of the railshooter crowd so I guess I was thinking in the wrong state of mind when I read your post.

I have this vain hope that the PS3 Move will allow for some HD graphics rail shooter to come out
smile.gif
A HD Sin&PUnishment port would be awesome.

Absurd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Instead of weak shooters like these SEGA should be putting out the Virtua Cop games. OK, so VC2 isn't the best lightgun shooter ever but better than either of these and the first game has easily stood the test of time. No fancy 're-imagined' versions either, just straight arcade ports with their original Model 2 board graphics.

B

Bladeforce

doyama said:
yuyuyup said:
doyama said:
yuyuyup said:

tongue.gif

Oh sorry. I misinterpreted your post. I suppose I read 'deluge' and thought you meant it in the derogatory way, since shovelware on the Wii is obviously a huge problem. And I'd be the first to admit these games probably aren't all that popular outside of the railshooter crowd so I guess I was thinking in the wrong state of mind when I read your post.

I have this vain hope that the PS3 Move will allow for some HD graphics rail shooter to come out
smile.gif

Never going to happen unless Nintendo release a HD console

doyama

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bladeforce said:
doyama said:
yuyuyup said:
doyama said:
yuyuyup said:

tongue.gif

smile.gif

Never going to happen unless Nintendo release a HD console

I guess you're right. Did a bit of digging and the original game on the N64 was co-developed by Nintendo and Treasure. So they probably have a joint copyright on the materials and series. Kind of a shame. I hope they can bring some other rail shooter or bullet hell shooter to the HD world.

Kenshin Br

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Gunblade NY - Mediocre game. Didn't really like it.

L.A. Machineguns - Awesome! Very fast, really exciting. The visuals are truly impressive. This game is from 1997, but it still looks AWESOME! Seriously, overall it looks better than many ultra-next-gen-HD-ohmygod-shaders games. Art style and direction really makes difference.

I'm gonna buy this games when the price drops. I don't think it is worth 30 dollars.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Metoroid0 @ Metoroid0: im more interested in metroid prime 4