Hacking Aaronitmar Arcade Pack Installation Issue

McJones9631

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I decided after getting my friend's Wii U in a trade that I was going to mod it with the Aaronitmar Arcade Pack for Smash 4. The console is on 5.5.3 U. I decided to go the browser exploit route, and unfortunately was met with some problems. SDCafiine loaded up fine, but the mod was not installed. I have a video of my process and my SD card, but apparently I can't link it due to my account age. So I'll illustrate it.
I attached the SD card screenshot below, there also was a "data_en" folder with the modpack that was 35.5 MB, but I deleted it in the hopes it would fix the issue.
I launch Sleepii exploit 2, and it loads up the Homebrew Launcher, and shows SDcafiine. I tap it and then "load", and it takes me back to the Wii U menu. When launching Smash 4, however, it boots into the regular game.

What do I do to fix this? (As a side note, after this not working the first time, so I decided to try the Brain Age way, but I'm getting that error where I cannot connect to the eShop.) Thanks for the help!

Screenshot 2020-06-05 20.30.16.png

Last edited by McJones9631,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/kTzpzBF.mp4