Wii #2133 - Kage no Tou (Japan)

ramaduc

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Pattonfiend67 said:
atre324 said:
just beat it, with 98.5% completion (missing 1 memory, #43, on floor 28/29). Took about 8 hours with a little backtracking to find (most) everything.

Unbelievable game, one of my new favorites for wii.
atre324 said:
glad to see this game had a big enough impact to get you to join! i have also had a blast with this game. definitely one of a kind!

Hi everyone,

I'm kind of stucked, i'm in the last stage (labyrinth 3) and I got the 3 keys eye's shape and I put the mirrors in the good direction to open the well's door. But when I go next to the well, i can't go inside. It's says in the last memory (number 90) that you must weigh at least 21 gr.
Here is my first question : Can I finish that game if I only weigh 17 gr. ?
It's hard to believe but I think I have to go back to the other two towers to get that damn memories. I wanted to do that but I realised that I COULDN'T go back (at the start of labyrinth 1, there is a gap to long to get passed).
So here's my second question : Can I simply go back from labyrinth to towers ?
I can't imagine there is no solution for my issue, i could you imagine that in the final stage of a game, you realise that you did something wrong and there is no way to solve the problem, only to play the game from the start again.
Nobody tell you that YOU HAVE TO COLLECT ALL THE MEMORIES BEFORE ENTERING THE LABYRINTH.
Sorry if I seems to be a little mad but i hate not to be able to finish a game. It's a good game though. However It's not comparable with ICO on ps2 which is one of the best game ever.
Finally I ask to the people who finished the game to help me, before I give up.
Thanks by advance.

glukriek

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
ramaduc said:
Hi everyone,

I'm kind of stucked, i'm in the last stage (labyrinth 3) and I got the 3 keys eye's shape and I put the mirrors in the good direction to open the well's door. But when I go next to the well, i can't go inside. It's says in the last memory (number 90) that you must weigh at least 21 gr.
It's hard to believe but I think I have to go back to the other two towers to get that damn memories. I wanted to do that but I realised that I COULDN'T go back (at the start of labyrinth 1, there is a gap to long to get passed).
I can't imagine there is no solution for my issue, i could you imagine that in the final stage of a game, you realise that you did something wrong and there is no way to solve the problem, only to play the game from the start again.
Nobody tell you that YOU HAVE TO COLLECT ALL THE MEMORIES BEFORE ENTERING THE LABYRINTH.
Sorry if I seems to be a little mad but i hate not to be able to finish a game. It's a good game though. However It's not comparable with ICO on ps2 which is one of the best game ever.
Thanks by advance.

If you are still interested...

I've just been there and finished it with 20.5g, you cannot go inside the well under the blue crystal. You have to go the mirror right to the first one, go to the light gate and pass the newly open bridge. I you already did that you can use the shadow corridors in the loading menu to go back to any level.

cheers

ramaduc

Trophies
XP
Country
France
glukriek said:
ramaduc said:
Hi everyone,

Thanks by advance.

If you are still interested...

I've just been there and finished it with 20.5g, you cannot go inside the well under the blue crystal. You have to go the mirror right to the first one, go to the light gate and pass the newly open bridge. I you already did that you can use the shadow corridors in the loading menu to go back to any level.

cheers
Merci beaucoup glukriek,

I finally managed to go back to the other towers. I was restarting the game from the start yesterday. Hopefully I didn't erase my first file so I was able to take it back. It's one of a typical japonese game where nobody tell you how to go back if you need to.
Ok thanks again poto.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Dem 🥜 s +1