Wii #2032 - Sin and Punishment: Successor of the Skies (Europe)

ssj4gohan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
taktularCBo said:
Today Im sure even in USA you have VDSL with over 50 Mbit and Flatrates, so just download it in 1 Min. and "waste" space on your HDD or burn it to DVD...

It's times like this, that I wish Australia had better internet. My plan isn't the greatest, but I'm lucky if I get up to 1-2 Mbps
dry.gif

Loved the first Sin & Punishment and can't wait to play the sequel.

Arm73

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I tried it a little while ago, and I'm really hooked so far.
I love on-rails shooter. I love vertical scrolling shooters. On top of my lists there is Ikaruga and Radiant Silvergun........both developed by treasure......
This game seems like a fusion of old school arcade futuristic shot'm up and modern day Wii remote on rails shooter, plus you can move your character around and perform evasive maneuvers.....
I really like it so far, I hope it get better and most of all I'd like to fine some echoes of Ikaruga in there at some point............
smile.gif

taktularCBo

Trophies
XP
Country
France
ssj4gohan said:
taktularCBo said:
Today Im sure even in USA you have VDSL with over 50 Mbit and Flatrates, so just download it in 1 Min. and "waste" space on your HDD or burn it to DVD...

It's times like this, that I wish Australia had better internet. My plan isn't the greatest, but I'm lucky if I get up to 1-2 Mbps
dry.gif

Loved the first Sin & Punishment and can't wait to play the sequel.

Well, I have here 100 Mbit/s, but I suppose its harder to get in every corner of Australia VDSL..your country is huge
wink.gif

But I heard that your Government plans to make a fiberglass-Network and rent it to Telecoms, good idea to bring those things to every corner of a country.

Anyways, Sin and Punishment is a great game, a bit hard for a causal Gamer like me, but still fun to play.
I would not call it even a on-rail shooter, this reminds me on Resident evil Chronicles, which i really hated. In SaP you can move your character through the screen, like in LylatWars/StarFox.

Raylene2K7

Trophies
XP
Country
Jamaica
I love the game, I was surprised how good it really is!
The cutscene graphics are really bad (first gen PS2 like) but the game itself is great and a lot of fun!

yaywii.gif

gamefreak94

GBAtemps (Un)Official Illogical Poster
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Raylene2K7 said:
The cutscene graphics are really bad (first gen PS2 like) but the game itself is great and a lot of fun!

yaywii.gif
What do you mean first gen ps2 like? FFX was a first gen ps2 game, and the graphics were beautiful.

On topic: Well i just started to get into arcade shooters, but is this like a scroll shooter type of game?

silkyskeeter

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
gamefreak94 said:
Raylene2K7 said:

yaywii.gif
What do you mean first gen ps2 like? FFX was a first gen ps2 game, and the graphics were beautiful.

On topic: Well i just started to get into arcade shooters, but is this like a scroll shooter type of game?
wtf.gif
Final Fantasy X wasn't a first gen Ps2 game. You, evidently, never played any first gen Ps2 games....But at the same time the graphics in this game arent as bad as a first gen Ps2 game....

stingray1059

Trophies
XP
Country
taktularCBo said:
Anyways, Sin and Punishment is a great game, a bit hard for a causal Gamer like me, but still fun to play.
I would not call it even a on-rail shooter, this reminds me on Resident evil Chronicles, which i really hated. In SaP you can move your character through the screen, like in LylatWars/StarFox.

yes i agree that the game is quite hard even on easy mode. too many bullets on the screen.

hard but fun..

ibis_87

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
That's exactly what keeps me playing it. It's hard as nails even on easy, but is rewarding. If you keep practicing, you succeed. Very nice balance here.

gambit420

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
This game alone justified the purchase of the WII!
Some of the comments made me laugh
QUOTE said:
Here is a video, the game looks stupid.. Its an On rails shooter with poor acting.. Some might like this crap but I will wait for Galaxy 2..

http://www.videogamer.com/videos/sin_and_p...trailer_3.html#

Too many good games out to waste time on this..
... must be on bad drugs...

BUY THIS SOFTWARE or we wont play games like this anymore

loopguy

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
playing one player only is pretty good. but i was disappointed when i played the game with my cousin last weekend.
the second player is just assisting the first one. for P2 it's like playing an ordinary rail shooter, no moving around, only a crosshair and no charge-shoot neither.
such a shame...
hate2.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/fRENPoVaZHk?si=0xgCyaSVzuc5GD5F