Wii #2032 - Sin and Punishment: Successor of the Skies (Europe)

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Game is pretty awesome, I was going to skip an English release but after seeing the adverts on telly (more than I expected for this, I guess Nintendo really want to push "core" titles now) I'm hankering for more though I don't care about the story.

Might even buy this Friday when its released in shops. I hope it sells so Nintendo knows its Wii owners want these games.

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I really want to try this, can't wait to give this a play
smileipb2.png

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Already? Didn't it get pushed back in NA? If I didnt want you so bad Galaxy 2 I would hate you for getting this pushed back!
wub.gif

Hadrian

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dinofan01 said:
Already? Didn't it get pushed back in NA? If I didnt want you so bad Galaxy 2 I would hate you for getting this pushed back!
wub.gif
Amazingly Nintendo thought Europe gamers wanted this more than Galaxy 2, that or know Galaxy 2 would be leaked weeks earlier as we're dirty pirate bastard dumpers.

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Gaydrian said:
dinofan01 said:
wub.gif
Amazingly Nintendo thought Europe gamers wanted this more than Galaxy 2, that or know Galaxy 2 would be leaked weeks earlier as we're dirty pirate bastard dumpers.
Wtf? You guys are getting S&P before Galaxy (officially)?

Hadrian

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dinofan01 said:
Gaydrian said:
Well the proof is here.
wink.gif

We get Galaxy in June.
frown.gif
ohhh. Well at least you can play the NTSC rip next month...you dirty stinking pirates!
nyanya.gif
And we can play this rip. Its like a trade!
grog.gif
Well I've reserved my copy but I know I wont resist once its out and cracked. Did the same with House of the Dead Overkill and Madworld.

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Gaydrian said:
dinofan01 said:
Gaydrian said:
Well the proof is here.
wink.gif

We get Galaxy in June.
frown.gif
ohhh. Well at least you can play the NTSC rip next month...you dirty stinking pirates!
nyanya.gif
And we can play this rip. Its like a trade!
grog.gif
Well I've reserved my copy but I know I wont resist once its out and cracked. Did the same with House of the Dead Overkill and Madworld.
I hate it when that happens. Its the hard part of being a person who actually buys their games. I know I couldnt resist getting the MH3 and Red Steel rips before buying...I'ms so weak! :haha:

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
geoflcl said:
Excellent!

...Wait, so why is this getting delayed in the US, again?
Galaxy 2. It was releasing to close to Mario and Nintendo feared the sales wouldn't be as high with them so close. I dont know why they wanted them so close to begin with.

Hadrian

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dinofan01 said:
I hate it when that happens. Its the hard part of being a person who actually buys their games. I know I couldnt resist getting the MH3 and Red Steel rips before buying...I'ms so weak! :haha:
My Red Steel 2 is still in its wrapping, finished it by the time it came out here and I think the PAL version dumped first.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gaydrian said:
dinofan01 said:
My Red Steel 2 is still in its wrapping, finished it by the time it came out here and I think the PAL version dumped first.

The PAL version dumped like two weeks or something before the actual release. It was insane.

Anyway, it's a great game. I reviewed the Japanese version a long time ago, so you can find my review if you care digging through my stuff. 9.4/10 was my overall score if I remember.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Purple_Heart, fuck i'm feeling old too