Wii #1521 - The Beatles: Rock Band (USA)

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
works on my wii just had to remove the 001# error and it's on ciocorps version 2...

cabby3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Running out of ideas..

NTSC version
It show up in Disc Channel, but when started is Green screen then Black

NeoGamma R7 does Green screen then Black
Softchip 99 does Green screen then Black

Have Preloader installed, Cioscorps 3.4, IOS56 from GH5 (the one distributed with PAL), i'm on IOS249 rev14

legoblocks

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
FSSimon said:
monkey69 said:
Is there a system update on TB:RB? Thanks!

Yes.

I have a ntsc-u 4.1u wii and a legit copy. I did a NAND dump with bootmii and went ahead with the update.

Still on 4.1u after the update. All of my homebrew stuff seems to works.

Love the game. Love the band.

Seing John smilling to Paul in the colorfull dreamscape with flowers while playing "Something" almost brought tears to my eyes.
unsure.gif

Ok, I'm embarassed now...
rolleyes.gif
When you say homebrew, do you also mean your cios and backup launcher?

jesterscourt

Not Brad.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm afraid of running the game through the game channel due the update notification, but for the time being, it plays fine through Gecko. RB2 Wii bundles are $100 if you can find them, so if you don't "need" the Beatles specific hardware, you can scoop up RB2+Game+RBTB for $160 saving you $90, and also getting you two games rather than just one.

nomar5555

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yea i have the one that is apparently the wrong size and it wont load and brickblocker says it is not a valid wii iso. any advice?

legoblocks

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
legoblocks said:
FSSimon said:
monkey69 said:
Is there a system update on TB:RB? Thanks!

Yes.

I have a ntsc-u 4.1u wii and a legit copy. I did a NAND dump with bootmii and went ahead with the update.

Still on 4.1u after the update. All of my homebrew stuff seems to works.

Love the game. Love the band.

Seing John smilling to Paul in the colorfull dreamscape with flowers while playing "Something" almost brought tears to my eyes.
unsure.gif

Ok, I'm embarassed now...
rolleyes.gif
When you say homebrew, do you also mean your cios and backup launcher?
Just ran the update and my cios still works. I'm on 4.1U and the update on the disk is for 3.4U. Updated another Wii that was on 3.3U and it was on 3.4U after the update.

jms2k

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cabby3 said:
Running out of ideas..

NTSC version
It show up in Disc Channel, but when started is Green screen then Black

NeoGamma R7 does Green screen then Black
Softchip 99 does Green screen then Black

Have Preloader installed, Cioscorps 3.4, IOS56 from GH5 (the one distributed with PAL), i'm on IOS249 rev14
Short time lurker, first time poster...
I downloaded and burned the ICON iso and it worked fine in NeoGamma, but only my guitar hero guitar would work (the Dongle's wouldn't sync). I installed the cioscorp 3.4 and played it through the game channel just fine. However, I didn't realize that the game installed some sort of patch. I took the game out and played a different game just to make sure it worked (and it did.) I put Beatles RB back in and selected it through the game channel and the screen just goes black. It still plays through NeoGamma, but i've got rockband2 instruments... Any ideas on how to rollback that patch?

Also, I didn't install any "recovery" program... my friend modded it for me and I'm not 100% sure what all he did.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, prove it