Wii #1436 - Wii Sports Resort (Europe)

Youkai

Demon
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
oh my oO

just bought this game and i wonder why everyone loves this so much ...

played table tennis first as a RL TT player and hoped that it takes at least even a little bit the movement i do but nothing -.- i hit backhand the chara runs around and plays forehand oO I try to hit hard and i do a mega slow slice oO and no way of aiming ...

well i thaught "shouldn't have excepted more" than i started Bowling with the thaught "well can't be much different than the wii sports one, can it?" oh my oO it can ... i hold wiimote down turn my hand some degree to throw from right to the left ... .... omg why did i hit the right out ? doesn't even come close to what i do ... even motion plus sucks mega bad and makes it worse than without it or the wii sport resort bowling just sucks ...

well up to the next game ... basketball ... it shows my how to do it ... every ball gets way off the than i hold the controller completely different from how it was shown "wtf i made a point oO" still no controll of where the ball is going at all

last one archery ... well the game is ok BUT somehow i dunno ... ... well i will let it its ok.

so after that i shut off the wii a little bit annoyed and angry that i payed 50€ for this -.-

Hero-Link

Hero of Derrr
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Youkai said:
oh my oO

just bought this game and i wonder why everyone loves this so much ...

played table tennis first as a RL TT player and hoped that it takes at least even a little bit the movement i do but nothing -.- i hit backhand the chara runs around and plays forehand oO I try to hit hard and i do a mega slow slice oO and no way of aiming ...

well i thaught "shouldn't have excepted more" than i started Bowling with the thaught "well can't be much different than the wii sports one, can it?" oh my oO it can ... i hold wiimote down turn my hand some degree to throw from right to the left ... .... omg why did i hit the right out ? doesn't even come close to what i do ... even motion plus sucks mega bad and makes it worse than without it or the wii sport resort bowling just sucks ...

well up to the next game ... basketball ... it shows my how to do it ... every ball gets way off the than i hold the controller completely different from how it was shown "wtf i made a point oO" still no controll of where the ball is going at all

last one archery ... well the game is ok BUT somehow i dunno ... ... well i will let it its ok.

so after that i shut off the wii a little bit annoyed and angry that i payed 50€ for this -.-

i dont know... try CALLIBRATING IT?

it works 100% with me. and i bought it as well, you need to callibrate it perfectly at the start.

Derbo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I placed the RZTP01.dol in the root of my SD card. I then went into the settings on USB Loader GX and changed Error 002 fix to ON and Alternate DOL to ON, I then saved it in my SD card.

I came back to the menu and launched the game but every single time it just reboots the Wii !!

Please tell me what I'm doing wrong ???

Thanks

kedirakevo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Guys, i found a fix...... at least it works for me....

Install IOS55-64-v4633.wad throught WAD Manager v1.5

Im running 4.1USA, Cios Rev14, Neogamma R7, Preloader 0.29

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: