Wii #1380 - Let's Tap (Europe)

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Europe scene sure is ahead of the game huh? Not even out until Friday.

From my thread:

Many broken fingers will come from this game. This game has had some amazingly good reviews, most of which say its perfect..even Edge Magazine says its great and that is one of those magazines that seem to be harder on games than other sources. The game is this, you put your Wiimote on the table and you tap a lot. The premise sounds stupid to me...but then so did Peggle.
QUOTE said:
Blazing new ground in Nintendo Wii control design and created by Prope, the studio that Sonic the Hedgehog creator Yuji Naka established in 2006, Let's Tap utilizes a groundbreaking control scheme where the Wii controller is placed on a box or flat surface so that the controller can detect minute vibrations. Players of all ages and skill levels then tap the box or flat surface to interact with the game; there's no need to hold the controller.
* Features five separate game modes with multiple levels and allowing up to four players for multiplayer action
* In Tap Runner players use differing finger tapping pressure to make simple stick figure racers run through an obstacle course.
* In Visualizer players are allowed to create dazzling fireworks effects, dramatic paint strokes, amongst other effect as they tap out different rhythm patterns that correspond to different effects.
* Silent Blocks finds players taking turns removing blocks from a large stack, tapping too hard will result in a collapsing stack of blocks.
* Bubble Voyager allows players to fly through space, blasting obstacles and enemies in order to reach the far stretches of the universe.
* Rhythm Tap allows players to time the taps of their fingers to high energy music.
A lot of people will not play this based on the trailer below or just the premise to this but like Tetris, most Popcap games & more recently Boom Blox, I reckon that this'll be one of those games you may find it hard to put down.

rustybanana

Trophies
XP
Country
Yessssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!! Finally, Been looking forward to this one
biggrin.gif

rustybanana

Trophies
XP
Country
Haha, LTD edition for a couple of cardboard boxes?

I knew there was a reason I kept all the boxes from my trainers
biggrin.gif

Zenith94

1337 h4x0r f0r t3h w1nz
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
QUICK TELL ME THE QUICKEST FUCKING WAY I CAN PLAY THIS ON NTSC-U WII IVE BEEN WAITING ALL DAY FOR THIS RELEASE!!!!!!!! XBOX LIVE IS DOWN IAM GOING CRAZY!!!!!!!

Hadrian

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RecklessReaperr said:
QUICK TELL ME THE QUICKEST FUCKING WAY I CAN PLAY THIS ON NTSC-U WII IVE BEEN WAITING ALL DAY FOR THIS RELEASE!!!!!!!! XBOX LIVE IS DOWN IAM GOING CRAZY!!!!!!!
Probably USB Loader GX? Seems to be the only way to play most new games (unless you have a chip). Also you won't have to burn and loading is quicker.

QUOTE(Snave2008 @ Jun 16 2009, 09:13 PM) 514mb scrubbed?! Surely that can't be right can it?
Sounds right to me.

Hadrian

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RecklessReaperr said:
so if i run it in usb loader gx rev 511 i don't have to patch it or do anything special to my wii and or iso?
Won't know until I get the game. My thoughts are purely guesswork.

Sstew

GBAtemp's Grim Reaper.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I played the Japanese release of this, couldn't read a word of it [then]. Might have to try this now. The racing or sprinting game was a blast.

kedest

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Really never heard of this before. But the concept does look very interesting.
How does it work exactly? You can put down the remote on any surface and just tap?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-