Wii #1352 - Punch-Out!! *PROPER* (USA)

Lakerfanalways

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok so I am assuming that the other version was bad(I guess that is what nuked means right) so this one is now good?? the full version?

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This game alone makes me wish there was a good working Wii emulator for the PC. There isn't one, is there? To be honest, until this game, I never really thought much about the Wii. My nephew has one and he has this game, but I still haven't went to his house to check it out. He says the game is great.

Ninty really, really, REALLY needs to make a DS version of this, whether it be a watered down port of this version, or a compilation of the NES/SNES/arcade versions or a version completely unique to the DS. Something. Punch-Out is my all-time favorite Ninty game.

Sigh.....

saulin

Trophies
XP
Country
skydoune said:
So they just could get the iso from the other release, repack it in winrar with better compression and voilà, a proper release.... wow

lol pretty much. Why did a propper release take 11 days after the game was released to come out? and funny how the other release was not nuked until today.

Lazycus

Rotten
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well, nobody paid attention to why the Cliiche releases were unpacking faster. There isn't much to compress on a Wii disk so it really doesn't change that much between m0 and m1. How about "3608 My.Horse.and.Me.2.Riding.For.Gold.USA.Wii-APATHY", why is it only 49X50 rars (2.45 GB)? Is it scrubbed? Why isn't it nuked?

Lakerfanalways

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone gotten this game to confirm that it works fine. I thought all the Cliiche games were fine until I checked here today and saw that it was nuked

Lazycus

Rotten
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
All the Cliiche releases ARE fine and will be exactly like "Proper" releases once they are extracted. It's just that they didn't use the minimum compression level according to "scene standards" when adding them to a RAR archive. If you have already downloaded a Cliiche release there is no reason to download that same game again.

Dragoon709

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I have the Cliiche version and the only thing I see not working is the tutorial....but who needs that anyway right?? everything else seems to be fine. The menus are working all the fights are fine no loss of audio or video at all that I have noticed....

saulin

Trophies
XP
Country
What do you mean the tutorial doesn't work? then there really must be something wrong with it. Everything should work. Unless your wii doesn't run the game properly I guess.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dragoon709 said:
I have the Cliiche version and the only thing I see not working is the tutorial....but who needs that anyway right?? everything else seems to be fine. The menus are working all the fights are fine no loss of audio or video at all that I have noticed....

Really ?? I have the Cliiche version and the tutorial works fine for me. His coach said he is going to teach me everything he knows and return to menu screen and the options. It works fine. Something's not right about yours.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: So negative