jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
JasGeo said:
fwiw remembering my wii abilities are severely limited, to be dragged out a couple of times a year when my son can't get a game to run, I finally got the scrubbed version of Klonoa US to work on my son's PAL console which has wiikey 1.9, 3.4e and geckoloader, by using a brick blocked image and the disc channel.
As I said my wii knowledge is minuscule and I thought a scrubbed image would have updates removed and blocked so it surprised me that this worked.
The disc channel wanted to update my console something I have an aversion to as it is an ntsc game and a pal console, since a memorable 'half bricking' caused by doing exactly that many moons ago. The loader gave me the dreaded #002 blue screen which is another unappealing wii initiative. Probably means the console believes it needs some ios or another but I haven't indulged in much firmware or ios butchery on this console ( I reserve that for the wiis of unwitting grown-ups far less likely to break down into annoying sobs when their prized gaming console ceases functioning and anyway why don't they themselves, trawl through the screeds of garbage littered with occasional gems that is needed to uncover how to make your wii play a new non local game?), so I am somewhat surprised at the error.

NTSC Wolverine did the same (in disc channel wanted to update and gecko #002) so it is pretty apparent that some dashed piece of nintendo coding or another is not in attendance. The fact that the game works off a mod chip without the update shows just how superfluous the thing must be.
I haven't tried to load the game with gecko yet because this worked and afaik there is nothing done by brick-blocking that could prevent the #002 error which I got with gecko even after trying the pal60 force recommended here by someone.

I hafta say that my days of continuously meddling with the console files are at an end. It strikes me that what with all of the updating and down dating going on along with about a zillion different loaders cIOS's and other homebrew tools plus wii's own continuous official updating it has become really difficult to know exactly what state your console is in.
Witness the range of different outcomes peeps are getting from one game here in this thread.

It is far too late for me to start proper documentation now but if I had known that myriad different hacks cracks and dates were gonna be used I would have kept a proper record from the outset.
Is there any prog that will tell an ignoramus exactly what has been loaded into their wii?

i agree, it's getting too much now, if i want to just put a game disc in and just play it i have to do way too much just to get it to run, it's ridiculous lol thats why i am mostly playing my ps3, but even thats bad as it has game installs and updates so you can't win.

OmerMe

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Iceland
I get an error when it reaches 50% (Imgburn), and I tried puting the disc in the Wii and got 002 (I know how to fix 002, but what's the deal with the error?)

RedHero

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
luka said:
RedHero said:
Stitch said:
I've installed it on my USB stick, forced PAL60 and it works on my PAL Wii

Yeah, I can confirm that it works if you use forced PAL60. If I try to run it normally, I get a green screen.
i try pal 60 and wii say the disc could not be read read manual etc

Well, it works perfectly with the USBloader. Dunno why, but if I burn the discs they don't seem to work on the Wii. If I burn them at my brother's house (same DVD, same program), they do work.

HiroshiYamauchi

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Satangel said:
knoxvillz said:
I have a problem with this game. When i try to launch the game from the disc channel i just get a black screen, if i try to launch the game from the backup launcher it doesn't work, but if i set it to force pal60 it works for some strange reason. Anyone know why?

You should probably try to boot it with Gecko OS, that will work too.

Not always. For some strange reason, even in my NTSC console, the games Crash Mind Over Mutant (NTSC) and Klonoa (NTSC) just don't work. From the disk channel, i get a black screen and using Gecko OS i get green screen using default settings or Force NTSC, but if i Force PAL 60 or PAL 50 it works in black and white. I have a D2A console with Wiikey v1.

It's pretty annoying because i have a NTSC console, a NTSC game and a NTSC TV and it just don't work.

jaapie18

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I have an problem with the autosave option. I turn on the autosave in the option menu. But wen i do new game its saids that the autosave is off. And when i go to the option menu again its off. Does someone else has this problem too?

altermxm

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
RedHero said:
Stitch said:
I've installed it on my USB stick, forced PAL60 and it works on my PAL Wii

Yeah, I can confirm that it works if you use forced PAL60. If I try to run it normally, I get a green screen.

How do you do this? I'm using usb loader 1.5 and got green screen.

Thank you
mau

RedHero

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
jaapie18 said:
I have an problem with the autosave option. I turn on the autosave in the option menu. But wen i do new game its saids that the autosave is off. And when i go to the option menu again its off. Does someone else has this problem too?

Yeah, same thing happened to me. Just start a new game, save once, go to the menu, and turn autosave off again. This time, it should stay off permanently. I think the autosave setting is set to default automatically after starting a new game, which is why you have to change it after saving at least once.

HiroshiYamauchi

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Magus said:
brickblocked 3.2e with wiikey... running fine without problem

It's because you have a PAL system, that's what is annoing about this problem, if you run the game in a Wii from it's native region you'll stuck in a black screen on the disc channel, at least for me.

poodge

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

sasho123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok firstly in order to run 99% of the games you need two different ios (for instance I use 249 and Hermes 222)
Second the games is not really fun.I remember playing a demoversion of the ps2, it seemed more I don't know fun.Here you just from cave to mountain.The story is just dull, people these days like mysteries.All in all it's a fun game, but it's one of the worst Klonoa game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Her boob is the cause of all this current shit :angry: