Wii #1075 - Need for Speed: Undercover (USA)

jroc838

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
ahm...anno, does anyone tell me where i can download this game? (pm please) thanks...
yaypsp.gif

JoeyGennaro

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Completely pointless release for right now considering it doesn't work on gamma and on MOST modded systems as well, both this release and the pal release. What a shame that nobody has figured out ANYTHING about the 002 error.

Raylene2K7

Trophies
XP
Country
Jamaica
what?
biggrin.gif

game works perfectly (PAL version) - you just need to install the update (which is harmless and doesn't update your Wii system)

i guess the game would work with gamma but you need to install the update from the original retail disc then you can put your downloaded dvd-r in and play it through gamma

Raylene2K7

Trophies
XP
Country
Jamaica
Galacta said:
Underground was the best out of all NFS ones..
Itd better be like it.
hmm... well, i absolutly don't agree

I like NFS 3 (PSX) and NFS Hot Pursuit 2 (Xbox, GC, PS2) best. The series is a kiddie coolness tuning kit since Underground - just a joke!

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
No it doesn't work with Gamma, just with a few ModChips, Damn I love the NFS games, and I agree with the Underground being the best of all....!!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I haven't played my Switch n a month or so, just been playing Xbox, and just picked to play lil...