Wii #1047 - Kaze no Klonoa - Door to Phantomile (Japan)

Sstew

GBAtemp's Grim Reaper.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
f00had said:
Chanser said:
Console scene rules don't allow it. Here is one of the rules: 3.4) The game rip needs to be a full "dump". It's why you see most TMD releases nuked.

Who came up with those rules? I mean I understand why you'd want to have a 100% pure backup but the only people who'd download these are pirates, no? So why not make things a little easier for them?

BTW Klonoa kicks ass, now if they'd remake Tombi too...

Tombi!?!?... Its Tomba, or was that a US thing, Anyway Tomba 2 was an Amazing PSX game, that with Klonoa were awesome.

The Mole

Trophies
XP
Country
Fully agree. The PS1 version was almost platforming perfection. This will be great to relive
biggrin.gif

Youkai

Demon
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Wow finaly
biggrin.gif
i LOVED the GBA games
biggrin.gif

i even hyped a friend who never played any Klonoa games ... when i told him about Klonoa coming for Wii he was like "WTF is Klonoa" after a big screm from me and some scolding and stuff he finaly agreed that this game is a must have XD

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mtsuboi said:
Does anyone see the text box with "@" instead of japanese letters? I'm using the Scrubbed/Brickblocked version, in a 3.4U Wii wit WiiKey.

You need to change it to Japanese language then you will be able to see japanese letters.
smile.gif

mtsuboi

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
How do I change the language? You mean change the languange of my console? Because since my console is USA, the only languages available are English, Spanish and French.

I searched the options, and the only option there is to change from japanese to "Phantomilego"

Tks

LFF

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
mtsuboi said:
How do I change the language? You mean change the languange of my console? Because since my console is USA, the only languages available are English, Spanish and French.

I searched the options, and the only option there is to change from japanese to "Phantomilego"

Tks
I'm presuming that is the voices. Japanese laguage, or the made up language Phantomilego that sound like it did on the PS1 version.
I'm glad they've included that.

mtsuboi

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Yes, the Phantomilego is only the voices, and I think it's very nostalgic. But without the text (only @ symbols), I have to change the voices to japanese to understand what they're saying.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So you have this version of Caravan or TMD ? Because caravan was not found anywhere. TMD was only one I was able to found.

mtsuboi

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
I have the TMD one. I'm very frustrated with these "@" text boxes because I really loved this game's story on PSX.

I think I'll have to pray for a USA release.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mtsuboi said:
I have the TMD one. I'm very frustrated with these "@" text boxes because I really loved this game's story on PSX.

I think I'll have to pray for a USA release.

Try Gecko OS (1.07b) and that way the in-game text is readable.

Raylene2K7

Trophies
XP
Country
Jamaica

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UyxeZ7JYwZs&pp=ygUJVnIgaXMgZ2F5 +1