Wii #0777 - Survival Kids Wii (Japan)

zeckyD

Trophies
XP
Country
Burkina Faso
It is playable when you don't read japaneese ! And freeloader isn't needed on pal (everyone seems to be more interested by the release list than the game
wink2.gif
). The first screen was translated in french (making me hope it's multi-language), anyone know how to check what language are inside ?

masdeeper

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
lagman said:
Properly labeled as a Scrubbed release, that's why.
Crazy rules, I know.
Is this a new rule from the scene or Caravan just figured out how to not get there rls nuked ?

thank you
smile.gif

lagman

I wish I was green.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
masdeeper said:
lagman said:
Properly labeled as a Scrubbed release, that's why.
Crazy rules, I know.
I this a new rule from the scene or Caravan just figured out how to not get there rls nuked ?

thank you
smile.gif

Well, for what I know, all the previously nuked releases were officialy nuked for being mislabeled.
Caravan started properly labeling their scrubbed releases with Kanken_Wii_de_Tokoton_Kanji_Nou_Scrubbed_JPN_Wii-Caravan, Square and TMD are not doing and I don't think they will anytime soon.

Toxicwind

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
opcode32 said:
no they were not. not any of these previous scrubbed releases were nuked on any scene ftps
This is true, only GBAtemp has been marking them as nuked, which is ridiculous. It would be fine if the scene was actually marking them nuked for being scrubbed, but they aren't, just GBAtemp is doing it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/o4zjzHyB-I0?si=U77XLBb-jVVqtWXz +2