Wii #0747 - Final Fantasy Fables: Chocobo's Dungeon (USA)

Krazplay

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
dydy said:
confirmed work on wii PAL 3.2E with wiikey 1.9S and Brickblocked
wink.gif
Nice !
I was waiting this game for a long time
bow.gif

phantastic91

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
played it for 30 minutes so far this morning.

the music is awesome! so glad they kept in the Japanese song in this version. sounds great. the story so far is ok. at first it was like pokemon. the main character is cid and he acts like a pokemon trainer since he's a treasure hunter. theres one part where he's like im cid and this is my friend chocobo. god doesnt that sound like "i'm ash and this is my friend pikachu" theres cg movie scenes too and they look soooooo nice. everything so far is voice acting and the graphics are good. honestly haven't played the game much since its soo much cutscene but pretty good so far and it looks like they spent alot of time working on this. having fun with it so far =]

dydy

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Raylene2K7 said:
Krazplay said:
dydy said:
confirmed work on wii PAL 3.2E with wiikey 1.9S and Brickblocked
wink.gif
Nice !
I was waiting this game for a long time
bow.gif
Don't trust this guy, he was lying a lot in the past, just to be the first to tell us that a game works / doesn't work on PAL

STUPID GUY Raylene2K7

PS: the release work fine on wii pal 3.2E and wiikey 1.9S and i have never lie ok!!!

Doomsday Forte

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

I just have to see how cute Chocobo makes the Dark Knight class. XD It seems interesting in theory but do people seem to not realize Chocobo is a friggin' BIRD here?!

"Here Chocobo, use this Silver Sword to slay the werewolves."
"But...kweh, I don't have arms."

Raylene2K7

Trophies
XP
Country
Jamaica
dydy said:
.. i have never lie ok!!!
Yes you did! .. people are no idiots, we remember last winter.
And please stop sending private messages, i can't read them anyway, i don't speak fag!

Now back to the game, now that other guys confirmed that it works i really believe it.
Will try that game in 2 hours.

Seraph

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
7 hours? You should be able to change jobs after you get the priests memory back(which is your 4th dungeon?). What could you possibly do for 7 hours? You have to go to the church to replay dungeons, unless you can get other townspeoples memories(haven't tried). Your objective for progressing through the story is a red check mark on the map.

phantastic91

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
^ Omg are you serious! the check marks i saw are the the main quest ones (ruins/ now dragon thing) i thought the priest was optional like the the towns people. thanks man!! no wonder the game was soooo hard.

twoism

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
sprayacti said:
Does this game supports 16:9 and 480p for LCD TV or can i patch the game with wiifrii for PAL systems??

Yes and yes, tried it with Wiikey on PAL system, brickblocked & regionfrii, works flawlessly. It's been mentioned before aswell.

eddie5150

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi,

For me, it doesn't work (tried with brickblocker and regionfrii) with my PAL 3.2 WII, and Wiikey.

I can see the Banner on the Wii menu, but when I start the game, it freezes (black screen, can't reboot).

Anyone have the same issue ?

ChoroQ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Same problem to me.
Game logo appears, but when i press to start it, black screen and console freezes.
I used freeloader, but now i'll try with regionfrii.

Pal 3.1E, WiiKey 1,9g.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: 4th wife