Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
kallekall said:
Of tropic, but did you know that lagman means "chief judge" in Swedish?

I do, it's also a spicy soup
tongue.gif

mister x

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Lagman was also ..." King of Mann and the Isles between 1103 and 1104. One of the four Houses of The Buchan School in the Isle of Man is named in memory of Lagman.

He appears to be a son of King Godred Crovan. He got the throne only after the Norwegian kings Magnus Barefoot and Sigurd Jorsalfar had exited, having caused interruption in successions in Orkneys and in Mann at least. Apparently Lagman was succeeded by one of his brothers, Harald."

Just a piece of useless information...as quoted from Wiki...

X

bollocks

Trophies
XP
Country
fun(??) fact: this was originally going to be a version of taito's puzzle game "pop'n pop", but the developers lost the license. so it doesn't have taito characters anymore, but it probably still plays the same. and pop'n pop is pretty great, so unless they've buggered this version up with terrible wiimote controls, its still a decent puzzle game. even if it could have been on wiiware.

pilotwangs

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
mister x said:
Lagman was also ..." King of Mann and the Isles between 1103 and 1104. One of the four Houses of The Buchan School in the Isle of Man is named in memory of Lagman.

He appears to be a son of King Godred Crovan. He got the throne only after the Norwegian kings Magnus Barefoot and Sigurd Jorsalfar had exited, having caused interruption in successions in Orkneys and in Mann at least. Apparently Lagman was succeeded by one of his brothers, Harald."

Just a piece of useless information...as quoted from Wiki...

X
I live on the Isle of Man(though i chose America as my location)and didn't know that.

Anyway,back on topic.
I thought this was a wiiware game?
Aint there a wiiware game called pop or something?

noONE

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
kallekall said:
Of tropic, but did you know that lagman means "chief judge" in Swedish?

lol, well, it's not really used.. even i, as a swede has NEVER used it.. directly back-translated it would be "Law-man" and that sounds just as silly in english as in swedish
tongue.gif

on topic: Anyone knows how "large" this game is when scrubbed?

Dack

Trophies
XP
Country
Actually, if you scrub the US one without the headers on version 1.2, it comes out at about 37 Meg.

It was posted on the newsgroups a few weeks ago along with Anubis 2 at 91Meg, Super Kart GP at 120Meg, Deca Sports at 191Meg and Wiichess at 26 Meg.

Deeptrap

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Dack said:
Actually, if you scrub the US one without the headers on version 1.2, it comes out at about 37 Meg.

It was posted on the newsgroups a few weeks ago along with Anubis 2 at 91Meg, Super Kart GP at 120Meg, Deca Sports at 191Meg and Wiichess at 26 Meg.

would anybody verifiy if this game works after the update to 3.3e ?

burn it twice , butt got immediately a disc read error , never seen this before.

Top spin 3 dont have this prob.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/shdHKa4iBbE?si=Vnb_FMMV54y2aarW lol Mario give me cancer