Wii #0626 - Opoona (USA)

blueskies

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Finally some poon for my wii.
biggrin.gif

Seriously though, this looks kinda cool and the nunchuck only control intrigues me. Gonna check it out.

BillnTed

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
jalaneme said:
i think i am going to give this a miss, koei are known for the dynasty warriors series and those games are repetitive and dull, there is no hope for this game...

Please keep us informed on other games you're not going to play, your comments are always so insightful.

I laughed ... seriously.

Not just a fake LOL, but a genuine laugh.

Likewise; that stream-of-consciousness stuff is strictly blog-fodder.
But wait! I'm not fond of Kraft cheese slices, so I'm giving all fermented curd products a wide berth, m'OK?

videtonator

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
hey

someone that already get's de game on hands, give for us a rank, at 0 until 10

plz

if this one looks good for a lot of peoples, probaly i will take this one

see ya!

Bob Evil

The Department of Home-Made Insecurity
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
For those who give a crap what reviewers think ... not good reviewers, I mean ... good being defined as actual gamers, not corporate shills
tongue.gif
... here are what some of the shills ... I mean, games journalists, think :

7/10 - Nintendo Power
3/5 - GamePro
5.5/10 - GameInformer
C - 1up

And here's the average rating from GameRankings.com :

http://www.gamerankings.com/htmlpages2/938642.asp

They tell us that it's average score is 63 %, for those who care.

Personally, I've shelled out my easily-earned dough, and bought a copy today, from the US ... hopefully will be here by next weekend ... I like the look of it, and I aim to play it ... and, as I do not have a modded Wii, this will be my only way ... would buy it from a UK import store, but it will cost me more, plus, as it's a lower rated title, none of them my get any.

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
xiaNaix said:
How about actually playing the game first? Generally that is a major requirement before giving your opinion on something.

and waste a blank disc if i don't like it? nah, i would rather play dragon sword if i wanted to play a rpg.

QUOTE(benshi @ Mar 29 2008, 05:27 PM) Please keep us informed on other games you're not going to play, your comments are always so insightful.

i don't see how ones personal opinion should have any effect on what you think?, i have a right to say what i want about the game i ain't going to lie and say the game is awesome am i?

like i said before i can't stand the dynasty warriors games on the ps2 (and now on the ps3 god help us) i have no reason at all to play this game....and i wont take the chance....

SnickS

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
sprayacti said:
so is this update dangerous?? can i use brickblocker?? is it regionfree for pal??
50hz mode gave me sound problems at the start of the game, so I set my Wii to 60hz mode and it works perfectly. You can use brickblocker/the build in update blocker of the Wiikey if you did the 15% trick or use Trucha (which Nintendo will block soon) to stop the update.
The game tells you to put your index finger on the C button and your middle finger on the Z button, but that feels kinda weird, IMO. I just use my index finger for both buttons and that works much better for me (with the exception of course of the moments that you have to use both buttons at the same time
tongue.gif
). The game looks fun to me, but I expected better. Maybe it will become better when I'm a bit further into the game, but we'll see.

Bob Evil

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Koei is a publisher, as well as a developer.

They release other people's work, as well as their own, so you cannot assume that all the companies they publish for make identical product.

Sweeping statements just make you look naive and impulsive.

As for wasting a disc ... well, if your discs are so very precious, that you cannot, in your words 'waste' one, just to try something out, then I feel sorry for you ... as you are obviously paying too much for them.

I find it amusing how picky people, who are paying nowhere near full retail price for a game, can get.

If you consider how little per annum you spend on gaming, when playing pirates, in comparison to what you could be paying, you should grab everything that even looks vaguely like it might interest you.

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
yawn, i really don't have time to argue with you mate, i have other games to play on other systems so i wouldn't be able to play this one anyway.

"impulsive" as you put would mean i would download it regardless if i liked it or not but i don't want to so i can't be impulsive can i? anyways i'm off, enjoy your game.

Bob Evil

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ah, the old "I can't argue, so I'll not argue" defence lol

Well, as you are someone who believes that all games by any given publisher, are identical to all other games by that same given publisher, I'll let you run off to frolic in ignorance
tongue.gif

SnickS

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
sprayacti said:
So the Game will still work without the update??
QUOTE(SnickS @ Mar 29 2008, 09:40 PM) You can use brickblocker/the build in update blocker of the Wiikey if you did the 15% trick or use Trucha (which Nintendo will block soon) to stop the update.
(Of course I mean with "to stop the update", stop installing the dup. channels)

thebawp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
JunTi said:
So, you will get duplicated Channels on a PAL Wii, if you didn't done any of the SSBB-Updates?
Hm... Sad. So, i have to wait
smile.gif

Or you could just use it with freeloader? Or use the dup channel remover? I'll be taking a look at this, seems interesting.

adzix

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Australia
thebobevil said:

Well, as you are someone who believes that all games by any given publisher, are identical to all other games by that same given publisher, I'll let you run off to frolic in ignorance
tongue.gif

but this game is being released on the same system as some random shovelware release by another company that i can't recall right now.
so it's only fair to assume this one will suck, too.
oh yeah, just in case you're gonna say i can't argue, i'll let you know this: you're a fanboy and a meanie.
now stop wasting my time, as i need to visit some more msg boards to let other people know what sucks.

Chinman

Trophies
XP
Country
i think i am going to give this a miss, he looks like he has an egg for a head and eggs are high in cholesterol and generally eaten for breakfast, there is no hope for this game...

reminds me of ppl that work for magazines that review films but dont actually watch them, luzz type reviewage

Bob Evil

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
adzix said:
thebobevil said:

tongue.gif

but this game is being released on the same system as some random shovelware release by another company that i can't recall right now.
so it's only fair to assume this one will suck, too.
oh yeah, just in case you're gonna say i can't argue, i'll let you know this: you're a fanboy and a meanie.
now stop wasting my time, as i need to visit some more msg boards to let other people know what sucks.

hahahahahahahahaha

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I'm back