Wii #0592 - Super Smash Bros Brawl (USA)

HoiHman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok for all us pal users :

Here's the good news:

There's SSBB NTSC to PAL 60Hz fully patched by Flickio2 beeing uploaded NOW!!!
bow.gif
bow.gif
bow.gif

It's working and has no dup channels.

All you have to do is download it and burn it on DL disk using layerbreak 2084960

Heran Bago

Where do puyo come from?
Trophies
Website
heranbago.com
XP
Country
United States
Shiranui said:
OMG.... I think I'm loosing it... Like, no one wants to help us? after 38 pages no one took his time to help us PAL users? Why? No, really, why? I know alot of people here got it working on 50hz on PAL consoles, but non of them seem to care about the rest who are confused.... Come on! It will take you 5 minutes! 5 minutes that's all...
For the third time here - I have a PAL Wii with Wiikey 1.9g FW 3.1E, Region Override is ON, and I don't care about the dual channels, what do I do? Step by step instructions please...
Jesus Christ calm down and read the thread.
Come on! It will take you 5 minutes! 5 minutes that's all...

bluebright

Trophies
Website
www.portablespacemuseum.com
XP
Country
HoiHman said:

Here's the good news:

bow.gif
bow.gif
bow.gif

All you have to do is download it and burn it on DL disk using layerbreak 2084960

Okay, well, since most of us already have a copy...

Did he do something absolutely spectacular to it or he just used the usual cocktail of patches?

A

alucard_xs

"There's SSBB NTSC to PAL 60Hz fully patched by Flickio2 beeing uploaded NOW!!!" -> does this version support the 480p directly ?

Kilko

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
HoiHman said:

Here's the good news:

bow.gif
bow.gif
bow.gif

Uploaded to which groupname?

PlayingKarrde

Entered 77
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
WiiKey 1.whatever
Stuck in the disk (burned at 2.4x). Told me to update. Did that. Playing. Badabing badaboom.

It's a great game. Kinda laggy online but still immensely playable. I have both previous SSB but never really got into them. This one I think I might actually be able to get into.

The SP is as boring as previous installments though, but that's hardly why we play SSB though is it.

S

spectral

Just finished downloading and ran the inf file through the update patcher and ran the iso through regionfrii. Installed the update and no duplicate channels and the game runs fine, no skipping in the intro or anything. However its in 480i not 480p. I tried running it through the video mode changer V2.2 but it crahes the program when you try to change the video modes. Does anyone know how to change it to 480p. I'm on a PAL Wii(3.2E) with an Argon(1.8). I burnt the iso using imgburn at 2.4x(the rated speed of the discs) using layer break 2084960 on a pioneer dvr 115D. I don't know the brand of the discs as I didn't buy them and they have nothing written on them.

Edit: I restarted my computer the VMC is no longer crashing. I'm about to reburn and see if its running in 480p

rodak

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
spectral said:
Just finished downloading and ran the inf file through the update patcher and ran the iso through regionfrii. Installed the update and no duplicate channels and the game runs fine, no skipping in the intro or anything. However its in 480i not 480p. I tried running it through the video mode changer V2.2 but it crahes the program when you try to change the video modes. Does anyone know how to change it to 480p. I'm on a PAL Wii(3.2E) with an Argon(1.8). I burnt the iso using imgburn at 2.4x(the rated speed of the discs) using layer break 2084960 on a pioneer dvr 115D. I don't know the brand of the discs as I didn't buy them and they have nothing written on them.
set you wii to output 480i and then the game will run in 480p, i know it´s weird but it works
smile.gif

Dylaan

Trophies
XP
Country
I've dl/ed about 45% of this game, the WiiZARD release. Having a PAL console, it does work right? (Seems a bit uncertain over the last few pages) Maybe a sticky on the front page?

S

spectral

Thanks for the tip, I'll try it if the video mode changer doesn't make it default to 480p. I'd rather not have to keep changing the settings everytime time I change games if I don't have too.

MasteryodaX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok just posting my experience
US NTSC Wii with old wiinja(not upgradable=001 error)
got the game used trucha signer to remove main.dol
patched with generic wii patcher
resigned
burned with imgburn
2.4X speed memorex dvd+r dl
works
grog.gif

Ralek

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Am I the only one experiencing that the game runs in 480i during battles even if the wii is set to 480i which results in 480p menus for me ?

S

spectral

I've not bothered changing to 480i to see if it runs in 480p, I'd rather run in 480i than have to keep messing in the menu everytime I change games. I've got a copy burning now where I've tried forcing 480p with the brute mode of the VMC.

Viictoriio

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
spectral said:
I've not bothered changing to 480i to see if it runs in 480p, I'd rather run in 480i than have to keep messing in the menu everytime I change games. I've got a copy burning now where I've tried forcing 480p with the brute mode of the VMC.
That didn't work for me. I used GenericWiiPatcher and that solved the problem. Forced full screen at 60Hz now... \o/

Yosaku

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Anyone knows what I have to do if the Text at the Bottom is cut? Can't read all of it.. just using a Pal Wii with 50HZ and 576i(?) Plain old 52" TV
rolleyes.gif

impulse102

Trophies
XP
Country
adding my bit

-Pal Wii - Wiikey 1.9g - 3.1E Wii

-Downloaded Wiizard Release -Unpacked it

-Latest Version Brick Blocked & RegionFrii'd

- Burnt @ 2.4x speed with imgburn with imation dvd+R DL - added the custom layer break (Tools > Settings > Write > 2084960 )

- No updating required (had the DVD5 jap release and did the 15% trick if it makes a difference)

Problems Encountered:
*sometimes* Still freezes when you use mario's water cannon
Tried having my wii on 60hz in wii settings - caused it to come up with Unauthorised Device blah blah Error #001 - changed it back to 50hz, works fine

Note:
i also have a semi-bricked wii (USA Dual Channels from metroid)
my wiikey is set to region override

allbons

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I have from time to time the green text DRE ("Disc could not be read, eject it and power off console" or something like that).

Any fix for this issue ?

stonersteve

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Has anybody been able to get past the level where pokemon trainer joins lucas in Adventure mode, the screen freezes and theres a loud noise, like a fog horn that doesnt stop. Im using PAL wii with D2CKey burned with IMGburn at 2.4 and I set the layer break, Philips double layer DVD+RW (I've only just noticed its a DVD+RW...should this matter?)

I updated to 3.2 via internet, then ran the update on the SSBB disc resulting in dual channels...not to worry. First run the intro video and sound was jerky and in-game play was slow motion, so reset to 50Hz and then everything worked perfect upto the point where pokemon trainer joins. Im going to download the patched to PAL version from usenet and will post results.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol