Wii #0529 - Dairantou Smash Brothers X (Japan)

• Thread starter JPH
  • Start date
  • Views 164,052
  • Replies 961
  • Likes 1

ssahnan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are posters who swear the game is 100% working sure ?

every mode and video works ? even in places where the DVD5 doesn't ?

Please be sure before you post, if there is a problem and you fud the situation by 'just' assuming everything is working you wil be delaying a proper dvd9 (with the layer break correctly set along with a correctly sized 1st layer)

Afaics this release has NO chance of being 100% without a correct layer break.
well someone is gonna need to play the game 100% in and out to get that type of confirmation. for me, i tried story mode and got video, videos that were supposed to be on the other layer...played about three or four rounds with videos after each and no issues....

chamonofx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
for WIINJA DELUXE readers:

I burned mine on a Verbatim (made in singapore) +R Double Layer with Nero. I have a Pal wii on 3.1E with wiinja deluxe. It prompted me to update, which I thought was weird since I played a couple of times the DVD5 version, and did the metroid prime trick (15%) and worked just fine. I updated full, then it rebooted. The menu showed the brawl screen, I start the game. It says loading on the bottom right corner with the small brawl symbol, then a white screen comes up and it just sits there forever. I tried already switching to 50hz, 60hz, and 480p (my default). Any ideas? has any1 tried this on wiinja deluxe? Thanks.

Jdbye

Always Remember 30/07/08
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
chamonofx: That's the video crashing your Wii - same issue as with DVD5.
I got this issue too.

However, I also confirmed 2 things working:
DVD9 on WiiD - works
WiiBrickBlocker on DVD9 - works

mikagami

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My results on WiiKey 1.9g:

Did 15% trick with DVD5 and am using Brickblocked DVD9 version and it works perfectly. No problems yet!

Keylogger

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
I have an error 001 with my wiikey
cry.gif

I can load SMG and my DVD5 backup without probleme
blink.gif

Mr Q

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi. My friend uses a Cyclowiz (latest update), and gets the "Error 001" problem with the DL-disc. The Wii has been fully updated (both 3.1e and the smash-update). He burned with ImgBurn and 2(.4?)x speed.
What´s the friggin problem?

rdurbin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I burned mine on a Verbatim (made in singapore) +R Double Layer with Nero. I have a Pal wii on 3.1E with wiinja deluxe. It prompted me to update, which I thought was weird since I played a couple of times the DVD5 version, and did the metroid prime trick (15%) and worked just fine. I updated full, then it rebooted. The menu showed the brawl screen, I start the game. It says loading on the bottom right corner with the small brawl symbol, then a white screen comes up and it just sits there forever. I tried already switching to 50hz, 60hz, and 480p (my default). Any ideas? has any1 tried this on wiinja deluxe? Thanks.

I get the exact same issue on my Wiinja Deluxe, I had no probs with dvd5 version, and I freeze on that same white screen. Maybe we need a new wiinja update (website appears to be gone, currently). The only difference is I didnt have to update the firmware again like you had to, I just updated on the DVD5. Im using an NTSC-U console.

A

alucard_xs

nearly the same right here , PAL 3.1E winja deluxe, I burned the dvd9 backup, it tells me to update (really weird too since I did the metroid prime trick with the dvd5, and it used to work flawlessly with it), I did not update till I've got new informations ... but it's strange ...

Ichiban

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I've tried to burn 2 copies now, both didnt work. verbs + DL (singapore) 1 at 4X and then 1 at 2.4X used IMGburn...Wiikey 1.9, any help? Do you have to change any settings in IMGburn? Thanks for any help!

Julian

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I get the exact same issue on my Wiinja Deluxe, I had no probs with dvd5 version, and I freeze on that same white screen. Maybe we need a new update. The only difference is I didnt have to update the firmware again like you had to, I just updated on the DVD5. Im using an NTSC-U console.

I'm also getting this on my d2ckey

I tried the swap in the main menu method and it still doesn't work =/

rdurbin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
does the original work on Wiinja Deluxe? the dvd9 doesnt work for me, tried burning it twice, white screen both times

Xtreamer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Someone said earlier that nintendo might still have some bugs with the resolution changes and screenformat changes..
this might be the cause If you are having black screen problems like I have, as the screen flickers and wiimote
shuts down, when trying to access the virtual console demo games.

A

alucard_xs

I did not use wiibrickblocker on my dvd9, but I tried the swap method, and the one player mode still does not work after the first level ...

chamonofx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

I get the exact same issue on my Wiinja Deluxe, I had no probs with dvd5 version, and I freeze on that same white screen. Maybe we need a new update. The only difference is I didnt have to update the firmware again like you had to, I just updated on the DVD5. Im using an NTSC-U console.

im trying one more time, but i suspect wiinja deluxe doesnt work with this :/
now im using imgburn. Before I used nero, both times burning at 2.4X. As a side note, these disks work flawlessly on my 360 so i dont think the problem is the media.
wiinja site is down BTW, has been down all day
ill post my results

mrbiz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

im trying one more time, but i suspect wiinja deluxe doesnt work with this :/
now im using imgburn. Before I used nero, both times burning at 2.4X. As a side note, these disks work flawlessly on my 360 so i dont think the problem is the media.
wiinja site is down BTW, has been down all day
ill post my results

I hope it works.

If it doesn't what do you reckon are the odds that the wiinja team could issue a fixing update?

rdurbin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hope they release one soon, but the site suddenly going down, kinda has me worried. Hopefully its no big deal and they get an update released quickly

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJewzRHdH8c