Wii #0529 - Dairantou Smash Brothers X (Japan)

• Thread starter JPH
  • Start date
  • Views 164,224
  • Replies 961
  • Likes 1

H8TR

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
IT WORKS ON WIIKEY WITH JUST A LITTLE TRICK:
YOU HAVE TO USE THE DVD5 VERSION FOR BOOTUP BECAUSE DVD9 WONT WORK THEN YOU HAVE TO CHANGE DVDS IN MAINMENU WHEN THAT IS DONE YOU CAN PLAY EVERYTHING.
WHY DOES IT WORK YOU ASK? WELL THE SECOND LAYER DURING BOOTUP CONFUSES WIIKEY BUT WHEN THE GAME ALREADY BOOTED IT WILL WORK WITH A DVD9 ALSO

(haven't tested it myself though)
I was planning on trying this when my DL is done. But that won't be for another 3-3.5 hrs. Someone will most likely finish before me.

Killakae

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Getting it as we speak, will confirm if it works on PAL Wii 3.1E with Wiikey 1.9G later!
same here.... 6 hour download, i'm going to bed!
frown.gif

coolbho3000

GBATemp Kikkoman Naturally Brewed SoySauce Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
Those of us asking if "Brickblocker works" are asking if Brickblocker will actually patch a DVD9 ISO and not if this game will let us skip the update.

Also, the Usenet release is strange as it is only 3+ gigabytes. How is this? Are we supposed to combine the old TMD release with this one?

Rammoth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

triassic911

Burst Mode
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
Those of us asking if "Brickblocker works" are asking if Brickblocker will actually patch a DVD9 ISO and not if this game will let us skip the update.

Also, the Usenet release is strange as it is only 3+ gigabytes. How is this? Are we supposed to combine the old TMD release with this one?
It's 9.0 gb

DarkElf101

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hmmm I don't want to get the 8+GB I'm going to wait for te second layer and see if you can unite them don't see why you wouldn't be able to.

Rammoth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hmmm I don't want to get the 8+GB I'm going to wait for te second layer and see if you can unite them don't see why you wouldn't be able to.

That's not likely since by the looks of what you can play with the single layer disc and what not, the tmd release contains all the character data, which would make the second disc contain all the movie data.

In other words. You would have to switch discs before a movie starts to play, but you'll have to switch back before it tries to load any character data. I don't think it works and even IF it would work, you're in for a LOT of swapping discs
tongue.gif

Killakae

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I got 6 hours downloading time left, only 8.7GB's free space on my computer and i'll have no DVD+DL discs until after work 2mo... so its safe to say i wont win this race

DarkElf101

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

That's not likely since by the looks of what you can play with the single layer disc and what not, the tmd release contains all the character data, which would make the second disc contain all the movie data.

In other words. You would have to switch discs before a movie starts to play, but you'll have to switch back before it tries to load any character data. I don't think it works and even IF it would work, you're in for a LOT of swapping discs
tongue.gif

what I mean is

1. Dump first layer with DVD Dumper (Wiikey DVD Dumper, SD Backup Utility etc. )

2. Use this app to dump the second layer.

3. Create a raw image of the 2nd layer using bundled unscrambler.exe

4. Connect the two images using the command copy /b 1st.iso+2nd.iso swashx.iso

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FFQ_g8OoQM&list=RD8FFQ_g8OoQM&start_radio=1