Wii #0358 - Resident Evil - The Umbrella Chronicles (USA)

zanysmash

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hey

I wanted to know if this RE-UC has the SMG copy protection ?

From what I've seen in various forums, there's no game yet that includes the SMG copy protection...
Anyone can confirm ?
wink.gif

Thanks.

Hooya

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
is regionfriid necessary on uk pal?

thanks

to avoid flames: i looked at the wiki but have heard contrasting information

Well, you always need to either patch the iso or have a modchip that does it automatically, but reports I've seen are that it does indeed "works on pal wii". I highly doubt you'll need brickblocker since it's a 3rd party title, especially if your console is already up to date.

Pikachu025

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
You know, I've always wondered: These people who are in doubt if they need to use a region patching software and ask about it, why? It takes about five seconds to patch it, it takes far longer to ask on a forum and wait for an answer.

finite

Trophies
XP
Country
Once you know the answer you never need do it again though saving time and feelings of doubt/futility if so inclined.

midget35

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I only patch things if necessary. It's personal preference. If any one can provide an answer I'd be most grateful. Thanks

Bob Loblaw

Read the Bob Loblaw Law Blog!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
whats the file name on the terminal? I'm not seeing it? I see a handful of incompletes on abgwii but who knows how long thats going to take to get finished :/

edit:nevermind i found it on the terminal but theres no par2's?? why would someone not include par2s...

adgloride

Its A Wii Wario
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Any tips on defeating the scorpion? It doesn't give you any hints on what to do about the tail stinger.

Save the herb at the side until you really need it. With the tail stinger I think you just keep shooting it. It took me a few goes but I beat it using the shot gun. Damn thing blocks most of the shots with its claws but you still do a little damage.

Killakae

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
whats the file name on the terminal? I'm not seeing it? I see a handful of incompletes on abgwii but who knows how long thats going to take to get finished :/

edit:nevermind i found it on the terminal but theres no par2's?? why would someone not include par2s...

damn i just realized it doesnt have it pars... i really hope i dont need any

berlinka

You have sustained a lethal injury.
Trophies
Website
www.berlinka.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
I just played this on my PAL Wii (with Wiikey). I just Brickblocked it just for safety. It works perfectly (allthough I didn't test it with dutch settings as I have my Wii on english language all the time)

This game is fantastic. I even think I like this more than RE4. It's just shooting fun all the way. I only played the first level and I loved it. Great graphics and the difficulty level was just right. The scorpion was a bit tricky but once you see how he moves it's a piece of cake killing it. I didn't even need the herb for extra health.

ffchocobo

Trophies
XP
Country
This game is excellent, its a lot better than I expected for a shooting game on rails. Highly recommended for anyone that has played the Resident Evil series!

Tested on PAL UK Console.
RegionFriid
No brickblock
YAOSM 1.8

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Metoroid0 @ Metoroid0: im more interested in metroid prime 4