Not open for further replies.

fenix4o9

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i wonder if nintendo knows we have this game.. i wonder if they have someone watching sites likes this.. if so i bet they are going oooo shit!!!... well this is what happens when you flex your might by taking out somone nintendo . we fight back muahahhaaha..

Smack

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
i wonder if nintendo knows we have this game.. i wonder if they have someone watching sites likes this.. if so i bet they are going oooo shit!!!... well this is what happens when you flex your might by taking out somone nintendo . we fight back muahahhaaha..
Of course they know, they aren't retarded. It was posted on quite a few popular gaming blogs so they surely have caught wind. Regardless do you really think they don't know about this site in particular?

Sorry that kinda comes off standoffish. I am just sayin they must know.

fenix4o9

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Of course they know, they aren't retarded. It was posted on quite a few popular gaming blogs so they surely have caught wind. Regardless do you really think they don't know about this site in particular?

Sorry that kinda comes off standoffish. I am just sayin they must know.
true. i wonder why sites like g4tv and exophase have not said anything about this.. i remember when g4tv told me how to hack my xbox hahah wish they still did that kinda stuff. anyways hahah nintendo!!

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Wow, ALMOST reaching 100 pages. Is this a GBAtemp record?

Probably going to be smashed if Brawl gets leaked and the pages is bumped with info on the other secret characters

Clushje

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Wow, ALMOST reaching 100 pages. Is this a GBAtemp record?

Probably going to be smashed if Brawl gets leaked and the pages is bumped with info on the other secret characters

Oh yeah, Smash Bros. is going to walk all over this post count if it has an even newer protection
wink.gif

fenix4o9

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
so is this game all that everyone says it is.. i kinda didnt like mario 64 i like the old 2d stuff all the nes and snes stuff. so i hope i like this. i have a wiikey so i cant try it yet.. i wish wiikey would send out the beta and say if u f up ur wii ur fault and let us just have it! and do all the testing and send out the final vers. we have the game early but half of us cant play it
frown.gif
i love u wiikey love me back!

sidneyyoung

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
If the previous wiikey update thread on wiinewz is anything to go by (in regards to the wiikey update for which everyone @75% is waiting).. this thread is more likely to reach the 10000 page mark

Baiano19

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Since I don´t want to read almost 100 pages, here´s a quick q:

If I have a Wiikey (wich cannot be upgradable, so games for GCN needing audi fix doesn´t run) can I play the ORIGINAL Super Mario Galaxy?
Because I´m about to preorder it, but I´m afraid it won´t run.

A

armand66

Since I don´t want to read almost 100 pages, here´s a quick q:

If I have a Wiikey (wich cannot be upgradable, so games for GCN needing audi fix doesn´t run) can I play the ORIGINALÂ Super Mario Galaxy?
Because I´m about to preorder it, but I´m afraid it won´t run.

Dude, the Wiikey IS UPGRADEABLE, they upgraded the Audio fix and all GCN games now run no worries at all........

And they are working on the Mario Galaxy fix now.

Annnd, yes, the original Mario Galaxy works.

omgwtfbbqq

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
omg, ive been reading this thread since the prominent release got out.. hehe, and now i bother registrating.

well well, why do PAL ppl even bother about the wii fix? the only thing for u ppl is to wait for the "original" europe release, cuz u dont wanna get ur wii semi-bricked? nah, i thought so.. then just stfu..

.. but i must admit im as eager as u all are about the wiikey fix, although SMG NTSC wont work on PAL...

Over and out
omgwtfbbqq

Shinji1989

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
o m f g...
it WILL work on pal...
and the console won't brick...
Who cares if you have some fuck*** channels double