Wii #0330 - Super Mario Galaxy (USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
why the hell is anybody talking about xbox360 modding in this thread? This thread is for discussing the problem with new protection on Mario Galaxy. There are plenty of other forums for info on modding a 360!

Also if I have to read another thread that says, come on wiikey team, get off your ass... then I'm going to call the thunder down from the gods to blow up the internet!
smile.gif

Do you really believe that you have anything new to add to a 93 page thread? You might try reading through any of the previous 93 pages and see if what you have said hasn't already been said.

And another thing, why do we keep getting posts from idiots with "ideas" for modding. I've never, ever, seen any of these noob posts turn into any real mods. The mods are made by people who know what the hell they are doing and there is nothing that you can share with them that will help them to discover exploits or design a PCB!

So in short STFU!

ozzyzak

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This thread is for discussing the problem with new protection on Mario Galaxy.

WRONG! I daresay, this thread is to talk about gameplay, the game itself, and how to get it to work whether it be patches or otherwise. No one here knows what to do to fix it or it would already have been mentioned. It's a WIP and we need to be patient. So uh ya, STFU.

TheVirus

Trophies
XP
Country
Uganda

asher

^ Liar
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico

K|ng D&#124

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hrm, so according to you and 2-5 of your random buddys the 360s crapped out

like i said, they are replacing them and with the new heat sync there should be 0 problems.  If its so cheap why do 99% of games look better on 360? do some research, have fun looking at most games in 30fps, while i can at 60.

Im by far not a fan boy, i have both and hate my ps3

mp4=garbage medium for video

I have never heard of this swap trick, ever. IF you are reffering to the ps2 one, you can gladly cut a whole in your ps3.. no thanks for me.  And madden, with a dummy file is 8.7 gb.  So please link me to this swap thing? or even the ps3 swap tutorial.

Linux on ps3 is the only upside the 360 does not have.  With the old 360 kernel you can run ubuntu. Soon the new kernel will be patched and home brew can begin.

as for wii, i hate you nintendo lol. Trying to compare and contrast games=teh sux

And one more time, if anyone can aid me please go on efnet and join #flossin or #wii-ftw

we could use some help. Going at it for about 10 hours now and need some out of the box input
No i menat that there are guys that are already have 2-5 replaced xboxes. I have 1 buddie. That is waiting to get his 3rd xbox. The last xbox was holding for 2 months!!!!

http://nfo.ps3news.com/index.php there you can see that madden incl with garbadge is 9 GB but there are games that almost reach the 25 GB.

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This thread is for discussing the problem with new protection on Mario Galaxy.

WRONG! I daresay, this thread is to talk about gameplay, the game itself, and how to get it to work whether it be patches or otherwise. No one here knows what to do to fix it or it would already have been mentioned. It's a WIP and we need to be patient. So uh ya, STFU.

What the hell does that have to do with my post! I was saying, lets stay on topic. I'm quite aware that its a WIP so why are people posting about xbox360 mods. You might try reading my post before you plan your retort dumb ass.

Zhark

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

rod-wii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hey guys,
I'd like to ask u a question, I dunno wether it's silly or not but I'll ask anyways. I hava a Wii with the wiikey modchip. if i buy the original version of mario galaxy will i still have problems to run it? thanks!

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys,
I'd like to ask u a question, I dunno wether it's silly or not but I'll ask anyways. I hava a Wii with the wiikey modchip. if i buy the original version of mario galaxy will i still have problems to run it? thanks!

It's not out yet so how in the world could anybody answer that question for you?

Shinji1989

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
No problem with an original game.

Kafluke: Because the chip is in stealth mode when using an orginal game and can't be detected?

@modshroom128: "JUST" a little.. hehe..^^

Smack

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Hey guys,

It's not out yet so how in the world could anybody answer that question for you?

It is reported that the Original disc will in fact work in modded wii's so you are in luck. The new protection checks only if the disc is burned, not if there is a mod chip present.

@Kafluke: I know there are a lot of pages here but this was established early on

tjas

The Gbatemp HRManager
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
OMG 1395 posts and 94 pages and hardly no one talks about the game itself! So how is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIpfWORQWhU