Wii #0330 - Super Mario Galaxy (USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

alucard_xs

I'm starting to be fed up with wiikey, please make a topic on the wikey instead of asking when or where.
There 're plenty of others chips circulating waiting for an upgrade.

Nio

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
This actually reminds me of semptember 2005 when we were waiting for the crack for PSP FW 1.51, I cant remember the board any more ... i guess it was pspupdates ... i was there 5 hours a day, posting shit, waisting time, .....

Green Day is actually a psydonym for a wasted they, wasted with smoking ....

we could make up a word for that one ... a day were you do nothing, but checking the internet for news about a crack for a game that you actually dont wanna play .... a wii day .... i dont know ...

GueliasP

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
wiikeyÂ
mad.gif
²
mad.gif

A

armand66

Lol at the person who suggested getting a PS3 over a 360.

My suggestions for frustrated Wiikey owners (i myself am one) is to either

A. Play some Zack n Wiki, as the game is an absolute classic and deserves everyones attention. (Not to mention, everyone please buy it when its released in your region, as we need more games like this supported with the mulah)

B. Re-run through Zelda Phantom Hourglass or Metroid Prime 3 Corruption.

C. If you have a 360, your set, if you don't, go buy yourself one, get it flashed (either done yourself or by a modder for cheap) and enjoy a massive amount of games that are currently available, such as Bioshock, Halo 3, COD4, Timeshift, Jericho, PGR4, VF5, Eternal Sonata (one of the best jap rpgs ive played in years) etc etc. You'll have so many games to play it'll take your mind off waiting a few days (if the gods are nice to us) or 6 months (given Wiikeys track record....lol:P)

D. If you have a PS3, ok, well, then you might wanna go back to playing Metroid Prime 3, lol:P.

hankchill

I Pwn n00bs.
Trophies
Website
www.hankchill.com
XP
Country
Canada

I'd pick PS3 over 360 *anyday*.

QUOTE said:

A. Play some Zack n Wiki, as the game is an absolute classic and deserves everyones attention. (Not to mention, everyone please buy it when its released in your region, as we need more games like this supported with the mulah)

These are the types of games I'd have a hard time playing twice... I will play them once, enjoy it, and probably never touch it again.

C. If you have a 360, your set, if you don't, go buy yourself one, get it flashed (either done yourself or by a modder for cheap) and enjoy a massive amount of games that are currently available, such as Bioshock, Halo 3, COD4, Timeshift, Jericho, PGR4, VF5, Eternal Sonata (one of the best jap rpgs ive played in years) etc etc. You'll have so many games to play it'll take your mind off waiting a few days (if the gods are nice to us) or 6 months (given Wiikeys track record....lol:P)

D. If you have a PS3, ok, well, then you might wanna go back to playing Metroid Prime 3, lol:P.

So you're saying getting a 360 will take your mind off SMG for 6 months? More like 6 hours, before the thing goes RROD on you
tongue.gif
The failure rate on those pieces of garbage is so high that it's unbelievable! When I chose a hi-def console, I chose PS3 over 360 for that reason alone: I want to enjoy it longer than a day. Yes, the wheels on the PS3 are turning slowly, but I believe that the potential for the PS3 is a lot higher than the 360, especially when it comes to good games.

Plus who the heck wants to pay for XBox Live, when you can get equally good service with PSN for free? even Home is going to be pretty sweet, and that's free -- Micro$uck would charge for something like that, because they're greedy that way.

Anyways, back on topic, this thread is now the thread with the most posts (albeit about 70% of them completely and utterly useless), which beats my Rominator thread (but at least it's not filled with a bunch of n00bs and n00blets... or is it?
tongue.gif
).

Go Wiikey team, give us an update so we can playz teh Mario!

DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
To be honest, i can't see why ppl want this game so badly.

I played it for a few hours and it more feels like SM64 in space.

I popped up my SM64 and snapped it in my N64 to play, it just feels the same, just the control is different
biggrin.gif

After all the hype it feels ordinary cheap, i think i stop reading pre-views and forums when i game comes out like this,
I really think i would enjoyed it more when i didn't read this whole topic and the pre-views.

Just my 2 cents.

I'll go play Demention: the Ward on DS, i got a better feel on that game!

I don't cancell my pre-order, cause i just buy any mario game for the collection, but if i ever take it out of the shrinkwrap, prolly not.

A

armand66

I'd pick PS3 over 360 *anyday*.

QUOTE said:

These are the types of games I'd have a hard time playing twice... I will play them once, enjoy it, and probably never touch it again.

QUOTEC. If you have a 360, your set, if you don't, go buy yourself one, get it flashed (either done yourself or by a modder for cheap) and enjoy a massive amount of games that are currently available, such as Bioshock, Halo 3, COD4, Timeshift, Jericho, PGR4, VF5, Eternal Sonata (one of the best jap rpgs ive played in years) etc etc. You'll have so many games to play it'll take your mind off waiting a few days (if the gods are nice to us) or 6 months (given Wiikeys track record....lol:P)

So you're saying getting a 360 will take your mind off SMG for 6 months? More like 6 hours, before the thing goes RROD on you
tongue.gif
The failure rate on those pieces of garbage is so high that it's unbelievable! When I chose a hi-def console, I chose PS3 over 360 for that reason alone: I want to enjoy it longer than a day. Yes, the wheels on the PS3 are turning slowly, but I believe that the potential for the PS3 is a lot higher than the 360, especially when it comes to good games.

Plus who the heck wants to pay for XBox Live, when you can get equally good service with PSN for free? even Home is going to be pretty sweet, and that's free -- Micro$uck would charge for something like that, because they're greedy that way.

Anyways, back on topic, this thread is now the thread with the most posts (albeit about 70% of them completely and utterly useless), which beats my Rominator thread (but at least it's not filled with a bunch of n00bs and n00blets... or is it?
tongue.gif
).

Go Wiikey team, give us an update so we can playz teh Mario!

Lol, i've had my 360 from launch day, and its never had an issue, none whatsoever.

Also, what you get on LIVE is miles ahead of anything you get on the PSN. Every game, hell even XBLA have built in voice chat support, team voice, message while playing, or voice chat over different games no matter what, as well as every game has leaderboards and so on, games on PS3 CAN have that, but the majority of them don't and its what you get when you have a cheap online system set up.

HOME will in no way go anywhere towards helping PS3 compete with the 360 in the online arena.

And dude, i've owned a PS3 since the March aussie launch, i've got a few "good" games for it in Heavenly Sword, Ninja Gaiden, but the other games that are multi-platform, ie, any first person shooter, racer or sport game, i'd take anyday on 360 over a PS3 version, i enjoy superior versions of games, not second rate ones which lack many "should be standard" options.

At best, the PS3 i use once in a while to watch a BLUE RAY, thats about it lol.

Bob Loblaw

Read the Bob Loblaw Law Blog!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Failure rate on an old 360 is 33% but once you do the X-clamp fix which costs 5 dollars and something cents you're all set, permanently fixes the rrod.
New 360's have new heatsinks so you don't have to worry about the RROD.

Game selection is awesome. I finished Clive Barker's Jericho yesterday on my flashed 360 and the game was sick. Oh yeah flashing a 360 is easy and requires no soldering. So, you don't have to wait for a team to come up with an update for your chip to play something.

Wii60 is the way to go.

nstavros

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Do the x360 still die?
There is no modchip for Ps3, I dont have blueray burner and downloading 50gb? no
I decided to go for wii cause dvd-r is a cheap media now, downlaoding and storing 4.3gb is not that much ...
I never thought big N has that sort of tech gurus that can make a protection ... args ...
Yep
I have a PS3 just waiting for a custom firmware from Dark_Alex.
wink.gif

All games that for now is comming out on a Blu Ray of 25GB and not 50GB.

I cant take any more 360 bashing and people talking about stuff they dont know about

1st of all, ps3 games are NOT 50 gb not even 25gb.. Hell i doubt any are over 6 gb. The files are so big because of dummy files, and if you extract it, madden for the ps3 is about 4 gb. There is no news of dark alex fw on ps3, the only advancement on ps3 is from the 360 guys who have switched to the ps3 because of boredom. 2ndly, the 360s do not get 3 rings of death that much anymore. IF they do once out of a blue moon, the warranty they have covers the unit for 3 years. If you look at recent sales, Sony is hurting bad... very bad. Thus the big sale on that new white ps3 without wifi. They are trying anything to save their console and their sales. The ways to play backed up games on a ps3 would be burnt/dumped games to the hdd, not blu ray burnt games

anyways a little on mario,

I currently am trying to insert keys/diff intro sequences but i unsign the damn code every time. The game can/will be patched. You might not even need a modchip update, so everyone chill out.. all i see is a bunch of people 24 hours into the release of the game bitching and complaining. I have about 4 iso's broken down and comparing to mario.

are we forgetting where we actually go this game?

please.. stfu and if you have something valid to say say it otherwise i dont think anybody cares how sad you are

and btw, xbox 360's can do HD wmv.. in which rippers/encoders take your "omg so good" blu ray and encode it for 360. 360 users get the benefit of both hd formats and some with the format support.

If anyone can help on resigning the code/replacing * i know i know, dev kit* email me please

NMorgan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know it says to read all the posts before replying, but I'm not going to sit and read 89 pages worth of POINTLESS ARGUING just to ask my question. My question is:

Q) For anybody who has gotten this to work, can you please post a picture of it working? Along with the picture, please post what modchip you're using and the steps you took in order to get it working (type of media dvd, how fast your burnt it, any problems you had, etc). Thanks very much.
smile.gif

-Nick

modshroom128

Trophies
Website
modshroom128.imgur.com
XP
Country
United States
I know it says to read all the posts before replying, but I'm not going to sit and read 89 pages worth of POINTLESS ARGUING just to ask my question. My question is:

Q) For anybody who has gotten this to work, can you please post a picture of it working? Along with the picture, please post what modchip you're using and the steps you took in order to get it working (type of media dvd, how fast your burnt it, any problems you had, etc). Thanks very much.
smile.gif

-Nick
awww man i wanted post 1337
frown.gif

Nio

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
hmm, maybe i should get one of this new xbox 360 arcade ... is xbox connect (free live alternative) still in development and actually good yet?

2 news, yesterday .... and now nothing ... whats up with wiikey? maybe by delivery they mean they have to leak it ... they know how to make a modchip, but not how to upload somethign to the itnernet ... whats wrong with them??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: it's a frappy moment