Jools07

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
That's why I'm thinking it must be a hardware thing. They must be getting it onto the chip somehow to test but maybe that's not a widely available method. So now they have to write the flashing app / software that will execute from DVD.

Fazered

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
What the hell is wrong with you people? How old are you? You are acting like children on christmas morning for gods sake!

There are like 100 other great games out to play right now, i highly doubt you have finished them all, just in case i might list some of those titles for you:

Castlevania: The Dracula X Chronicles
Zack and Wiki: Quest for Barbaros´ Treasure
Metroid Prime 3: Corruption
The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass
Eternal Sonata
Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions
Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness

So why in hell are you so excited about getting the damn Wiikey update just today? For me i don´t care if it´s released in a week or a day, i´m fine just knowing that it will be available sometime in the future.
No PSP. 360 RRoD and completed Zelda, Metroid and Z&W. Am I allowed to get excited?

cruddybuddy

Group: Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
varpness.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm not worried. When I purchased my Wiikey, I was promised it would work with all future games. The website itself even says this: "Sophisticated (true) update mechanism via DVD (future proof, expect cool features to come)"

A

Azngamer15

lol considering wiifree is opensource, i woulda thought itd be the first to get a fix actually....

ChrisRX

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
That's why I'm thinking it must be a hardware thing. They must be getting it onto the chip somehow to test but maybe that's not a widely available method. So now they have to write the flashing app / software that will execute from DVD.
I think from the context of the post that it's the fact that the new code is such a change from the old code that it will take a while to integrate it into the existing code.

I think someone else posted the same kind of thing a couple pages back.

adzix

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Australia
okay, i am starting to worry this game isn't THAT good
wink.gif

all i see is 1100+ comments on chips and 0 comments on how the game plays. stunning.

WarioIta

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
i hope that wiikey's team is releasing soon that upgrade, but i think someone should reverse engining the wiikey's update itself and studying how to put our own code into the chip. that's just my opinion, but I don' trust wiikey's team so much

Zhark

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
the reason why we haven't heard anything about the game itself in this forum is simple:

People who got a cyclowiz or the other chip are busy playing the fucking game and have no time/desire to post anything here
biggrin.gif

adzix

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Australia
well yea maybe it's really because the game is so good that people dont wanna leave their wii again hehe
wink.gif

360 mb left to download, extract and then burn and test it myself.
and i'll make sure to post some impressions, screenshots too if some would like that?

ozzyzak

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
lol considering wiifree is opensource, i woulda thought itd be the first to get a fix actually....

I would think so. I've seen a few posts about how you have to go back to wiifree to get an update and all that but I would think with an opensource chip, it would be out real fast. You know, cuz it's opensource.
laugh.gif

adzix

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Australia
well yea maybe it's really because the game is so good that people dont wanna leave their wii again hehe
wink.gif

and i'll make sure to post some impressions, screenshots too if some would like that?

So you got an updated Cyclo Chip? or a D2CKey?

ah yea forgot to post that.
i got a pal wii (from the first batch, i forgot the drive's name), cyclowiz chip, soldered it myself (pain in the ass), just updated to 3.6 beta a few minutes ago and waiting for the last rar files to finish loading.

Shinji1989

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
wink.gif

So you got an updated Cyclo Chip? or a D2CKey?

ah yea forgot to post that.
i got a pal wii (from the first batch, i forgot the drive's name), cyclowiz chip, soldered it myself (pain in the ass), just updated to 3.6 beta a few minutes ago and waiting for the last rar files to finish loading.

Ok.. then have fun playing.. Do you think you can get away from your Wii and posting something here?
wink.gif

Well, we'll see. Otherwise, see you after finishing the game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIpfWORQWhU +1