Wii #0322 - Zack & Wiki: Quest for Barbaros Treasu

LuigiHann

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hope nobody downloads this instead of buying it. This is the type of game that needs to do well on the marketplace in order for publishers to support the genre
frown.gif

kristijan08

Trophies
XP
Country
if this truly is pal supported i will buy it off play-asia, and i suggest all other pal users do to... it's 44.90 US + delivery (which is under 5 bucks usually). Lets support the fact that someone other than capcpm has finally made a decent contribution to the wii!

PainToad

Trophies
XP
Country
DAM YOU DOWNLOAD LIMIT!
So many games coming in this week and Battlion Wars 2 and Man Hunt 2 Next week......only got 1.7gig left but *tear*

svenk91

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

Mr_Grinch

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does this game NEED Brickblocking or does it completely lack an update?

If it lacks an update I'll be buying it from Play-Asia

christosch

Trophies
XP
Country
this game has an update on? i am on pal wii 2.2e + wiikey so if i just download and burn it (no region patch, brick blocking etc) it will work?

akuchan

Trophies
XP
Country
this game has an update on? i am on pal wii 2.2e + wiikey so if i just download and burn it (no region patch, brick blocking etc) it will work?

If you've not updated to the latest firmware yet, and playing games from other regions. You wii is a brick just waiting to happen.

=/ does that mean ANY game from another region, or is it just certain games like paper mario..metroid..on not updated firmware

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I agree Tears is great. I even played thru it completely twice. I've been hooked on playing thru...