Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Just tested it :

No updates
works fine on pal 3.1E
seems to be english ONLY ( not french language like the jap version)
cry.gif

Neme

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Yes only englih language not Italian. But japanese version have multi language included Italian???

christosch

Trophies
XP
Country
this game has an update on? i am on pal wii 2.2e + wiikey so if i just download and burn it (no region patch, brick blocking etc) it will work?

If you've not updated to the latest firmware yet, and playing games from other regions. You wii is a brick just waiting to happen.

well then is there any way to update my wii to the latest firmware without going online? because i dont have a wifi router..

blueskies

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anyone else getting disc read errors on the first real stage (like, the first one you pick from the map.. can't remember/be bothered to look at the name). Game plays fine until there, but once I try and move it locks up.

Toxicwind

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Just got this, and wow, this game is AWESOME! We need more like this, fun games that last awhile. Come on developers!

As for the game, the puzzles are really interesting and sometimes really hard, you have to really think about what is around you in order to continue on, I actually got stuck on one of the first few levels because I forgot Wiki killed things...

If you have been looking for a game to fill your Wii void, get this one.

adzix

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Australia
impressions on the game, since noone really comments on that.

just done with the first boss stage.
means that i cleared 5 stages so far.
really enjoying this game a lot, it's actually better than i had expected it to be.
the gameplay is kinda similar to Gobliiins if anyone remembers that 3-part classic game.
i wish there was an inventory tho, you can always just carry one item at a time.
besides that it's got pretty much everything you could ask for in an adventure game.
good controls (tho not every wii-mote thing works that smoothly), sweet gfx and a decent soundtrack along with really fun gameplay. the stages are kinda short so far and not too hard to figure out.
you get better ratings if you find out all puzzles on first try and there are tons of collectibles and bonus maps and mini games too (like a nice rythm game with sounds coming from your wiimote)
the collectibles are icons of old capcom games, like SonSon from the game with the same name.
definitely one of the top 5 wii games so far.
i'll dig in deeper and see if it remains that entertaining.

chromemolly

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
At the beginning i thought i can't stand that little flying monkey called wiki. But now i love the game, played 7 Levels in a row with my girl, and we were impressed.
I see this in a line with the beauty graphics and gameplay(different but fun) of Super Ghouls n Ghosts and Viewtiful Joe. Capcom rules.

sdoc96

Creaky Old Stiff Member
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
This game certainly has fine presentation and sucks you in after the initial intro text.
The puzzles are extremely well done, with a lot of thought behind them.
This will definitely keep me happy until SMG Pal.

ConraDargo

Flashback Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Yaay since it looks like everyone's quite amused by the game I'm just gonna go ahead and purchase it along with Battalion Wars ii ^^

HyperShadow

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malta
Somebody else already asked this, but got no answer.

I'll ask again on their behalf since I also have the same problem - Is it possible to update a PAL wii without going online? I too don't have a wifi access point at the momnet. My Firmware is 3.0E (not 3.1).

Should I completely avoid trying Zack and Wiki NTSC on my PAL wii because of this? Is there any PAL game I could get that HAS the 3.1E firmware perhaps?

Cheers (i hope ppl notice this amidst the SMG frenzy)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality