Wii #0318 - Simple Wii Series Vol. 1: The Minna de

Houou

Trophies
XP
Country
So now we have a Simple Wii series too?

I mean seriously, does Nintendo have any sort of quality filter?

ninpou90

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Wow, a kart game on Wii and it's not Mario Kart...
dry.gif

hanman

I'm a pretty lucky guy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i had a lot of fun with some of these games on the PS2. oh, the "giant woman game" is called The Daibijin, IIRC. you flew a helicopter trying to kill a 40ft tall bikini clad blonde on a rampage through the city. not a great game by any measure, but still good for a few minutes of button mashing fun. the puzzle games were pretty good, too. not likely any of these will get a localization. at least, they haven't so far.

bollocks

Trophies
XP
Country
i had a lot of fun with some of these games on the PS2. oh, the "giant woman game" is called The Daibijin, IIRC. you flew a helicopter trying to kill a 40ft tall bikini clad blonde on a rampage through the city. not a great game by any measure, but still good for a few minutes of button mashing fun. the puzzle games were pretty good, too. not likely any of these will get a localization. at least, they haven't so far.
actually a lot of them have been localised, on the PS2 at least. and a few on the DS. Mostly just in Europe though.

Lumstar

Princess
Trophies
Website
eonhack.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Yeah. Europe gets a tons of boxed PC games we either don't here, or download-only in the US. Sonic Adventure DX, Guilty Gear X2 #Reload, Dynasty Warriors 4 Hyper, Billy Hatcher, Crazy Taxi 3, Mega Man X8 etc.

Of course they're English so most will run fine on our Windows editions.

Burai

Trophies
XP
Country
i had a lot of fun with some of these games on the PS2.  oh, the "giant woman game" is called The Daibijin, IIRC.  you flew a helicopter trying to kill a 40ft tall bikini clad blonde on a rampage through the city.  not a great game by any measure, but still good for a few minutes of button mashing fun.  the puzzle games were pretty good, too.  not likely any of these will get a localization.  at least, they haven't so far.

actually a lot of them have been localised, on the PS2 at least. and a few on the DS. Mostly just in Europe though.

Yeah. they are nice little games really. Nothing special, but for the price (usually £15 or less in supermarkets) you can't really complain.

Plus the series gave us Global Defence Force, GDF Tactics and Earth Defence Force 2017 which are just amazing in spite of their very limited budgets.

Raylene2K7

Trophies
XP
Country
Jamaica

Raylene2K7

Trophies
XP
Country
Jamaica
Yes it works on PAL
smile.gif

I've played it for 2 hours by now and i think it's a good game. Ok, it looks like a Dreamcast or even a N64 game and cornering sometimes is pretty hard but it makes a lot of fun, i like it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @Psionic Roshambo only if you're electroboom