Wii #0316 - Ghost Squad (Japan)

Da Foxx

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
To bad they don't have the zapper out yet here or else I would have got this game with no questions asked. I'll just wait for the US one to come out then.

lotto996

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sooo, I just beat 1 round through with my girlfriend. Its really fun
smile.gif
She never got frustrated, because it seemed like we had Infinite Continues
smile.gif
It was really fun though, and I spent most of my time killing the enemys on her side of the screen so that she wouldnt die
smile.gif
. Then after she left, I did some John Woo action, 1 wiimote in each hand, and that was really fun. It was a little confusing at first, but after a few minutes it felt really natural and... well... "Bad Ass". You can go through the Arcade mode REALLY fast, but at the end it gives you a rating... ours was "30%" Complete, and it shows the different routes which we could have taken, so I am looking forward to reaching 100% completion, but I cant see that taking more than 6 or 7 hours to complete.... The shit part, is that you have to Unlock the Cow Boy outfit.... its not available at the beginning
frown.gif
Sucks! I love pretending im a Cowboy!

Arm73

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I played this game for about an hour and 1/2 and it's really fun!
I had no idea that the main gun was a machine gun, it's so cool and it reminds me of Operation Wolf, one of my favorites at the arcade when I was a kid.
Good solid action, and a pounding soundtrack and excellent controls make this one a must have on my book.
The aiming is pretty good too, It's actually easier then the arcade because you have a cursor on screen and it's easy to score head shots.
But you can also calibrate the Wii remote and disable the cursor for an authentic arcade feel, and it works surprisingly well, really, although I suspect that with the zapper it's even better.
All in all I'm loving it, especially since lately I haven't been able to play house of the dead 2 for my Dreamcast because of my new lcd HDTV.

adzix

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Australia
operation wolf was fun, yeah. so if it's that cool i think i might get it, since it also seems to work on pal machines.
nice.
but i am still hoping that zak and wiki game is seeing a release today.
cheers

Redsquirrel

Trophies
XP
Country
damn i would have stuck it on download before leaving for work, didnt see it worked on PAL.

Are the menus a pain to navigate at all in japanese?

Whens the USA release anyway?

ghetto

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
works on pal 3.1e with wiifree 2.45
i used brickblocker just in case.
the menu are in japenese.
the game is very cool.

thegame16

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
I love this Game. The WII is perfect for Lightgun games. I hope so dam that there will be more games come like Time Crisis, Virtua Cop, House of the dead and and and....

modojojo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This game Is fun, It just looks like the graphics could've been a lot better. The graphics have Dreamcast writen all over It.

aligborat69

Trophies
XP
Country
Excellent Game, played some 2-player yesterday, but only with Wiimotes, not tried with nunchucks to see if any extra controls are available, like hiding behing stuff. Only had a quick go, but loved it. Graphics are fine, looks like an arcade game, what more do people want. Get a ps3 if you want pretty but zero innovation games.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: bitches