Wii #0240 - Brunswick Pro Bowling (USA)

neofrank

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
finally the release from this week that EVERYONE has been waiting for.....err or was it that Metroid game everyone was wanting?

V

Vulpix

I can't believe I wasted a DVD trying this out... Simple mindless games are fun but this...

ozzyzak

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I can't believe I wasted a DVD trying this out... Simple mindless games are fun but this...

Can we get a little more detail? Maybe some elaboration. Not to call you out, but it really sucks when people who have tried out the games don't say what was so bad about it. I don't expect a journalistic review, but a quick run down would be sweet. Isn't that what these threads are for?

MacGyver2k

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
just tried it on my pal wii with wiikey -> black screen
frown.gif

but existing reviews are really bad, i think i stay with MP3 and wii sports
smile.gif

V

Vulpix

Can we get a little more detail? Maybe some elaboration. Not to call you out, but it really sucks when people who have tried out the games don't say what was so bad about it. I don't expect a journalistic review, but a quick run down would be sweet. Isn't that what these threads are for?

Meh, sorry about that. I just do not like the controls and the overall way the game handles compared to Wii sports. It just doesn't feel polished, much like how Pangya golf felt inferior in certain ways due to handling compared to Wii Sport's golf.

Lumstar

Princess
Trophies
Website
eonhack.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Weird. Surprised they brought back this license.

Now, where in the name of #(*(#% is a DS wrestling game?? Over 2 and 1/2 years after launch and there is still not a single released one anywhere on Earth. Not even Japan. This is despite GBA having Fire Pro as a launch title...

Louse76

Trophies
Website
myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
Any good links to reviews?

And can someone talk about the mechanics? Is it a lot less like Wii Sports and more like The Bigs (which was completely flawed)?

I see they have silly meters, so I assume there is more button pressing instead of actually having to swing in the correct way...

anyone?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • a_username_that_is_cool @ a_username_that_is_cool:
    DDDS . Dual Developer Dedede System :)
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    also happy birthday @Xdqwerty
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Is it me you're looking for?
  • MysticStarlight @ MysticStarlight:
    'Cause I wonder where you are
    wait I got the lyrics mixed up
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    And I wonder what you do...Lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Its all good, I'm here to talk to you.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Hello
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've been playing fallout4 all day, I went into a elevator and it kept going, never stopped, waited 5 minutes, must of been a bug. How bout you, whatcha do today?
    +1
    I'm wondering why a stray tuxedo cat has a cloudy eye
    I've been playing TOTK all day also
    +1
    Oh you reminded me of those elevator nightmares
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Awesome game, fun how they force you to build, but you can build as you want
    It is super fun, I actually prefer it over BoTW
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    The guy holding the sign always cracked me up, esp when you fail, and it falls
    Ah yes, that guy lol. I still need to find all his signs. The game has a lot to do though so I don't know what to finish first
    I'm 120 hours in and am still like 44.4% done
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Good times. Building is starting to get good around now for you. You making me want to make run thru again.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ok good chatting, enjoy your gaming, and avoid the lightning, or put your sword away. Good night.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    All I gotta do is not spend $10 in the next 5 days and I'll break even this month lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa, tell your wife not to forget her wallet
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/YMAa6obDNZs?si=rymChLKeTdyS8nqk