Wii #0239 - Metroid Prime 3: Corruption (USA)

Alastair

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'll just wait for the PAL release.
smile.gif

It's not worth buggering around with foreign games - especially american ones.

D

Deleted User

I have written my own brick remover tool, I'll try it soon (mp3 iso is still unraring here) and will tell you if it works (it is a 10 lines python script but who knows....)

alcab

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
We'll wait for your post very anxiously.
Though, from what people say, the update is probably related with the new online capabilities of the game, more than a firmware update.
If this is true, the game won't probably work unless the update is applied.
Wiibrickblocker could we working perfectly fine, but avoiding the update would make the game unplayable....

Monkey01

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
why the hell would they add german subtitles??
makes no sense at all and besides it's not true anyways.
this is english only, deal with it
Dude, how the hell can you deconfirm things said by others if you're not testing it? You make no sense at all.
dry.gif

The French guy might have been mistaken in it's English part, but in the french part he says:
Le jeu se lance sans souci et il est en francais (les textes pas les voix).
Which means something like:
The game launches without trouble and it's in French (The texts, not the voices)

And personally, I'd rather thrust a person that tested it, then a person who's just calling everything bullshit, before testing out if it really is English only.
dry.gif

Seraph

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
why the hell would they add german subtitles??
makes no sense at all and besides it's not true anyways.
this is english only, deal with it

Dude, how the hell can you deconfirm things said by others if you're not testing it? You make no sense at all.
dry.gif

The French guy might have been mistaken in it's English part, but in the french part he says:
Le jeu se lance sans souci et il est en francais (les textes pas les voix).
Which means something like:
The game launches without trouble and it's in French (The texts, not the voices)

And personally, I'd rather thrust a person that tested it, then a person who's just calling everything bullshit, before testing out if it really is English only.
dry.gif
He just told me the text is in French. It's not that hard to believe it is. I mean, some DS games have done this too, right?

Cocytean

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Looks like we Japanese Wii owners are the pariahs of the Wi community. Please could some nice person out there tell us if it works on a Japanese Wii, and whether we'll have duplicate channels? Thank you kindly...

lettuce

Trophies
XP
Country
Well i had duplicate channles, from Pokemon BR which was back with the 2.5E. I just moved 3 screens to the right out of the way, and have updated to 3.0E without any issues. But the question would be for people who already have 2 duplictae channles, would this add another 2 dupliacte channles?

soul2soul

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Well i had duplicate channles, from Pokemon BR which was back with the 2.5E. I just moved 3 screens to the right out of the way, and have updated to 3.0E without any issues. But the question would be for people who already have 2 duplictae channles, would this add another 2 dupliacte channles?

That's a good one
rofl2.gif

Man....

[Truth]

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
were the duplicate channels still there when you updated to 3.0?

jimmyjam

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have the same problem after trying USA Pokemon. and yes the 2 duplicates are still there after updating to firmware 3.0E.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay