Wii #0210 - Dragon Quest Swords: Kamen no Joou to Kagami no Tou (Japan

Hooya

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
If noone has tested in on a (U) console by 5ish CDT today I'll burn it to try it, even though I'm planning on waiting for the (U) release.

I don't think the Newsgroups post is valid though, I have a feeling it'll be a bad hash or one of the archives is broken. (10947 / 10946)

florkie2000

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
If noone has tested in on a (U) console by 5ish CDT today I'll burn it to try it, even though I'm planning on waiting for the (U) release.

I don't think the Newsgroups post is valid though, I have a feeling it'll be a bad hash or one of the archives is broken. (10947 / 10946)

If you go on terminal you will always have the proper scene release , got nearly all my ps2 and wii games there , all works without a prob .

Hooya

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

I don't think the Newsgroups post is valid though, I have a feeling it'll be a bad hash or one of the archives is broken. (10947 / 10946)

If you go on terminal you will always have the proper scene release , got nearly all my ps2 and wii games there , all works without a prob .

Terminal is the only place to go. binsearch shows a little error with the number of file or something, whatever the "10947 / 10946" means when you find the release info on binsearch. It could be something up with the website though and not the actual post on the group.

Tripp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

I don't think the Newsgroups post is valid though, I have a feeling it'll be a bad hash or one of the archives is broken.  (10947 / 10946)

Terminal is the only place to go. binsearch shows a little error with the number of file or something, whatever the "10947 / 10946" means when you find the release info on binsearch. It could be something up with the website though and not the actual post on the group.

downloaded and .sfv and .rar set tested fine off my news server whithout .par files...
smile.gif

florkie2000

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
next japanese release to come soon and hope will works on ntsc u wii are powerful proyakyuu wii and of course Dewys Adventure .

ev0lusi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Damn, PAL gaming sux big time! not only that we get the longest release dates, we can't even play other region's game even with modchip! sux! man i hope there's something that could help PAL wii to increase its region compatibility...

maybe freeloader? or wiikey update, which i doubt will ever come out
frown.gif
anyone know where could i exchange my pal wii with Jp one in NL?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Not sure why, every other N64 game just runs fine with all kinds of enhancements but noooo KI...