Wii #0210 - Dragon Quest Swords: Kamen no Joou to Kagami no Tou (Japan

2cb2ct7

Trophies
XP
Country
Yeh this one looks pretty interesting...

Can I assume it probably won't play on a modded PAL console, like many of the good japanese releases...?

Scorpin200

Iceman
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Is this game any good from what i saw it looks like they were going in the right direction with it, and the wii desperately needs more of these kinds of games that aren't on other systems.

DarkCamui

Trophies
XP
Country
Don't care if it doesn't work on PAL since I got my Japanese Wii yesterday and sold my PAL
tongue.gif

florkie2000

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
this release is impossible to find , never had so hard time to find a wii release , between does it work on ntsc u will be greaaat .

Avalyn

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
Don't care if it doesn't work on PAL since I got my Japanese Wii yesterday and sold my PAL
tongue.gif

That was smart. Yet another part of Scandinavia Americanised. This time with the discarding of national language for "America and Co." games.

hahaah... well.. the games usually don't even get translated to the scandinavian languages, and even if they do I still think most people prefer to play the games in english
smile.gif

cardyology

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Still no Pal Wii confirmation? Wiikey?

Somebody try this!

I will if gets upped to the tracker I use but I dont wanna waste leech/seed ratio if its not going to work.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntjkwIXWtrc&ab_channel=Apple I feel uncomfortable from watching...