Wii #0124 - Cooking Mama: Cook Off (USA)

lupin4

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
doesn't work also on my PAL wii with wikey
frown.gif

before patching it, it doesn't load at all

after patching with wiigion free I get the blank screen after saving profile.

jaxxster

The Heretic
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Hmm weird. No problems here using a cyclowiz V3 PAL without having to patch the ISO. Not experienced any white screens.

*edit* Those of you who cant get it to work what language have you set your wii to in the menu? If its not english try changing to english then try it.

I just helped someone out from here who had the white screen error, His wii was set to "netherlands" language and i told him to change it to English and the white screen error didnt occur and it worked fine for him.

controlio

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Australia
Hmm weird. No problems here using a cyclowiz V3 PAL without having to patch the ISO. Not experienced any white screens.

*edit* Those of you who cant get it to work what language have you set your wii to in the menu? If its not english try changing to english then try it.

I just helped someone out from here who had the white screen error, His wii was set to "netherlands" language and i told him to change it to English and the white screen error didnt occur and it worked fine for him.

thanks! I had my Wii set to german, i changed the language to english now the game works just fine on my PAL Wii! =)
and i like it...

z0ner

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Engrish on this is very very bad. I can't even tell what she's saying half the time even when the subs display.

nevixa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Not working on PAL Wii with Wiikey.
The disk isn't regonized.

I'm going to patch it, then burn it again and try it again.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: it looks like a little kids' game, and bunny (welcome btw) is looking for an uncensor patch +1