Wii #0124 - Cooking Mama: Cook Off (USA)

lenselijer

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
hope it works on my pal wii
biggrin.gif

aligborat69

Trophies
XP
Country
Im at the office, so cant test until tonight myself, but remoted into home to grab it. LOL. The JPN one apparently did not work even with RegionFrii, so would be nice if this worked. Otherwise wait 2 months for the PAL one!

When the iso's first appeared, i got the red steel USA one and burned it before modchips were out and kept it to try later on, i assumed it wouldnt work because it is reported on regionfrii as not working USA-PAL region switching, but works as an untouched USA iso on my PAL machine with WiiKey.

Hats off to the modchip people, never imagined it would be possible so soon after launch. Genius's.

sekhu

moo?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
this is gonna be a game that doesn't have a lot of lasting appeal, or replay value unless you count the medals, but it's probably just as fun as the DS version which I is good.

Would also be interested to know if it works on Pal consoles with the wiikey unpacthed

lookout

GBAtemp Board Room
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
it sould work... company from 'majesco entertainment'

they also made Bust-A-Move.

1.jpg

Vs. Mode supports up to 8 players simultaneously!
blink.gif

Master 500 levels in 5 Puzzle Mode areas

Tomobobo

Champion.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I'd like to know what's up with the raw/not raw stuff. COD3 says it's a raw dump, but I didn't have to unscramble it. I'd assume that by now, the release groups would be kind enough to take the few extra seconds to unscramble the isos before releasing them.

But there's one group for Xbox360, Mirage, I think, that doesn't pre-patch their isos still, and that's really weak.

I'll let everyone know if it needs to be unscrambled in around an hour.

jhoff80

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The DS version is better, but this is still decent. So far theres only a couple motions that seem to make sense and work well, like the chopping one. Multiplayer is an awesome addition though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: I get what they were trying to say but what the ad actually says is "we tried to cram a ton of... +1