Wii #0124 - Cooking Mama: Cook Off (USA)

Louse76

Trophies
Website
myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
I had to unscramble my first .iso today. It was cake!

Quit yer bitchin'!
laugh.gif

jhoff80

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Also, does anyone else HATE when games say something when you select them in the disc channel? I mean I know they do it to be cute, but it gets old really fast (for example, this says the name of the game when you select it, and Warioware with the "Its a Wii Wario").

Hooya

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I'd like to know what's up with the raw/not raw stuff. COD3 says it's a raw dump, but I didn't have to unscramble it. I'd assume that by now, the release groups would be kind enough to take the few extra seconds to unscramble the isos before releasing them.

But there's one group for Xbox360, Mirage, I think, that doesn't pre-patch their isos still, and that's really weak.

I'll let everyone know if it needs to be unscrambled in around an hour.

So does it?

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
Played the DS version loads, got about 6 pages of gold medals. Only a few more to get gold on everything.

Louse76

Trophies
Website
myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
un-raring now! sweet. I haven't heard anything about this game, but people seem excited, so I'll try it out.Â
biggrin.gif

cant really see the attraction myself, but the kids love this on the DS

I just love the alternative games like this. It's just fun to play for a few and say "Hey, I just cooked you a steak!" or "I just performed open heart surgery!"

I don't eat lunch at work usually. Sometimes I get pretty hungry. One day I was starvin and decided to cook myself up something on Cooking Mama... it was pretty sad really. :'(

SkH

Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
Wow, what a good great game! ANOTHER BEST Nintendo Wii game! Super Paper Mario follows...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: But I bet that would be more for a flashcart than a consumer repro board.